Sunday, October 8, 2017

TODAY'S THE DAY! HAPPY BOOK DAY: UNLOVED, A LOVE STORY BY KATY REGNERY

 

 

 

 

 

 

UNLOVED, A LOVE STORY BY KATY REGNERY

 

 

 

Release Date:  October 8, 2017

 

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

 

My name is Cassidy Porter...

My father, Paul Isaac Porter, was executed twenty years ago for the brutal murder of twelve innocent girls.

Though I was only eight-years-old at the time, I am aware - every day of my life - that I am his child, his only son.

To protect the world from the poison in my veins, I live a quiet life, off the grid, away from humanity.

I promised myself, and my mother, not to infect innocent lives with the darkness that swirls within me, waiting to make itself known.

It's a promise I would have kept...if Brynn Cadogan hadn't stumbled into my life.

Now I exist between heaven and hell: falling for a woman who wants to love me, while all along reminding myself that I must remain...

Unloved.

**NOTE: This book is intended for readers 18+**
 

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon        B & N        Google Play Books       IBooks        Kobo

 

 

REVIEW: UNLOVED, A LOVE STORY BY KATY REGNERY

 

Unloved, a love storyUnloved, a love story by Katy Regnery

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Unloved, a love story by Katy Regnery

 
Having read the blurb for Unloved, I was a little scared to read the book itself.  The despair evident within just those few lines broke my heart.  It also haunted me and kept pulling me back, so I took a chance.  Like me, Unloved is Katy Regnery stepping out of her comfort zone and getting surprising results.  Cassidy takes readers on an introspective journey that is tragic, inspirational and courageously heartbreaking.  Brynn is Cassidy's chance at redemption, if he steps out of his father's shadow, maybe he can save himself.  Not only did I lose my breath, I left my heart behind as well.



View all my reviews

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1606068/today-s-the-day-happy-book-day-unloved-a-love-story-by-katy-regnery

No comments:

Post a Comment