Tuesday, July 3, 2018

TEASER TUESDAY: SOMEBODY ELSE'S OCEAN BY KATE STEWART

 

 

Get swept away July 31st

 

 

Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2HGkqIn

 


Blurb:


The first time I met Ian Kemp in the sparkling blue waters of St. Thomas, I was six years old and we shared a summer beneath the stars.

The second time I met Ian Kemp, he was a shell of the boy I once knew. Turbulent and infuriating, he refused my friendship at every turn. Like me, he was a casualty of life’s cruelty, but we were planets apart.

We’d both sought refuge on the island, hoping to find our anchor. Instead, we found each other and managed to reclaim our stars...until we both got swept away.

 

#enemiestolovers #islandromance #steamy #maydecemberromance#naughtyprofessor #childhoodfriends #stthomas #crockyandpufferfish#teasertuesday

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1771026/teaser-tuesday-somebody-else-s-ocean-by-kate-stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment