Saturday, August 11, 2018

SURPRISE RELEASE: RESCUING HIS VIRGIN BY KIM LORAINE

 

 

✮  ✮  ✮  SURPRISE RELEASE! ✮  ✮  ✮
 

Rescuing His Virgin, an all-new sweet and sexy romance by Kim Loraine is LIVE and only .99 Cents!

 

 

 

Grab your copy Today!
Free in Kindle Unlimited
Amazon- mybook.to/RescuingHV

 

 

Bridesmaids have more fun, especially when paired with a hot firefighter like Sawyer Harrison.

Sawyer is sexy, soulful, and a danger to my virginity. When I meet him at Kelsey and Dave’s rehearsal dinner, I know I’m in trouble. He’s everything I want, wrapped in a gorgeous package. But one night together ends with more than either of us planned for. We said it was only for the wedding, but I can't stop thinking about him. When my life takes a turn I never saw coming, I can't help but second-guess our arrangement.

Everything changes in the blink of an eye. Now I’m hoping he’s the hero I’ve been waiting for.

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1782529/surprise-release-rescuing-his-virgin-by-kim-loraine

No comments:

Post a Comment