Tuesday, July 14, 2020

NEW RELEASE: BEAUTIFUL CRIMINAL (OMERTA LAW #1) BY M.N. FORGY






As the son of the infamous boss of the DeAngelo family, I have merciless duties expected of me. The public labels me a monster, a man without a soul, and one hated by many.
They’re not wrong, and I’m not sorry for it.
When my father orders me to marry a longtime enemy’s daughter to settle a score between our families, she did what any smart woman with a beating heart would do.
She ran.
So, I found her.
She tries to negotiate for her freedom, but despite being inexplicably drawn to the deviant woman, I refuse her pitiful bribes with pleasure.
I still have a job to do, and I’ll make her tell me her family’s secrets, turning a treacherous situation into a game of hatred.
A code of silence will be broken.
Lines will be crossed.
I’ll promise her freedom to get the answers I need, but I’ll burn this city to the ground before I let her go.




 



GIVEAWAY

The author is giving away a $25 Amazon Gift Card and a signed paperback on her Facebook page. Stop by to enter: https://bit.ly/MNForgyFB

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/2838679/post

No comments:

Post a Comment