Monday, July 13, 2020

FREEBIE ALERT: LIV (SIGNATURE SWEETHEARTS) BY KELSIE RAE






Goodreads TBR: https://bit.ly/3egncnS

A new widow. A positive pregnancy test. And an old friend who offers her a place to stay.


Liv



I never imagined my life would end up this way.
I thought I had everything figured out until I got the call my husband was killed in a car accident and that my period was late.



Dead Husband: Check
Positive Pregnancy Test: Check
Screwed Beyond Belief?: Double Check



Luke



I was never supposed to see her again.
That was the deal.
Leave her and my ex-best friend behind to finally mend my broken heart and move on with life.
And it was going smoothly, too.
That is, until said ex-best friend dies and his wife, Liv, lets a secret slip at his funeral that I can’t possibly ignore.



Out of my freaking mind?: Check
Extremely Angry Girlfriend who will kill me when she finds out I have a new roommate?: Check
About to get my heart ripped in two?: Double Check

No comments:

Post a Comment