Tuesday, July 7, 2020

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: ONE PERFECT TOUCH (VERY IRRESISTIBLE BACHELORS #3) LAYLA HAGEN

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 



Release Date: July 7





 







In business circles, I’m known for being cutthroat and demanding. Robert Dumont is a hardass, they say. And it’s true. I thrive on challenges. Taking the family-owned restaurant chain to the next level is my passion. 



When my sister’s marriage implodes, I head back to New York, to be there for her and my niece. These are my only two priorities: growing the business and taking care of my family.



My new neighbor is a temptation I hadn’t counted on. Skye Winchester is bold, sensual and I just can’t keep my distance. I’m determined to make her mine. But once I’ve touched her, I want more. I want to worship her all night long.



As a business owner herself, Skye’s got enough on her plate. I was expecting her to run in the opposite direction when she realizes how complicated my life is. Instead, she does the opposite: making my sister laugh, charming my niece… She completely wins me over. 



Neither of us expected our attraction to grow until it obscures everything but each other. 
 
And neither of us can afford to allow that. But how can we stop now?




 


Grab Your Copy Here: 

 


AmazonApple | Nook | Kobo 



REVIEW: ONE PERFECT TOUCH (VERY IRRESISTIBLE BACHELORS #3) LAYLA HAGEN
 

One Perfect TouchOne Perfect Touch by Layla Hagen

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


My bookshelf anxiously awaits every new character. My emotions are drawn to each and every word. Hagen continues to top my favorites list with her heartwarming characters, inspirational families and addictive storytelling. Robert and Skye are just one reason why I can't walk away. Funny, sexy, sassy and emotional. One Perfect Touch sets the bar a little high and proves to be up to the challenge.



View all my reviews

 


 





 


Meet Layla Hagen

 


Welcome! My name is Layla Hagen and I am a Contemporary Romance author.

 



I fell in love with books when I was nine years old, and my love affair with stories continues even now, many years later. I write romantic stories and can't wait to share them with the world. And I drink coffee. Lots of it :-D






I am represented by Louise Fury (The Bent Agency)






Connect with Layla:


 

 



 



 


Hosted By:

 


Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/2778827/happy-book-week-one-perfect-touch-very-irresistible-bachelors-3-layla-hagen

No comments:

Post a Comment