Monday, July 13, 2020

NOW IN KINDLE UNLIMITED: LOVE DISREGARDED BY RACHEL BLAUFELD

 

 

 

 

 

Love Disregarded, the beautiful and emotional second chance romance from Rachel Blaufeld is now available in Kindle Unlimited!  

 

 

Blaufeld makes sure you feel the burn. Young love delivers a powerful blow when it's driven by angst. Love Disregarded cast a haunting shadow on the canvas of emotion." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

Download your copy today or read for FREE in Kindle Unlimited!
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2YwWkv6
Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/lovedisregarded 

 


When I first met Aston Prescott, I thought I’d be able to let go of him.

I was naive.

He belonged to the private club where I worked, and despite the vast difference in our social status, I still fell for him. I thought he fell for me too, and that our love would overcome any obstacles. 

But our relationship was discounted by everyone around us. Our families didn’t support us, and our friends avoided us.

So we moved on with our lives, but then everything fell apart.

The man who once abandoned me is now seeking comfort in my arms, and this time, I’m not sure if I can give in.

Because if I do, I may never be able to let him go again.

 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/2834264/now-in-kindle-unlimited-love-disregarded-by-rachel-blaufeld

No comments:

Post a Comment