Tuesday, September 11, 2018

JUST RELEASED. HAPPY BOOK WEEK!

 

 

 

Once Upon a Real Good Time (Heartbreakers, #1)

 

 

ONCE UPON A REAL GOOD TIME (THE HEARTBREAKERS) BY LAUREN BLAKELY

 

 

 

Release DateSeptember 10, 2018

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

That smoking hot one-night stand with a former rock star?

Turns out he's my son's new music teacher. Oops.

But I didn't know that the night I met Campbell. All I knew was he played my body the same way he played a guitar — like he owned it.

My libido is still high-fiving me after being self-served for too many years, and we’re both ready for another night or two of fun, especially since we don’t just have chemistry in bed — we connect over everything.

That is, until I learn he’s the man who’ll be coming to my house twice a week to teach my son — the best music lessons money can buy.

Time to turn down the volume on our shenanigans. Only that’s easier said than done.

***

I can rock a guitar solo in front of thousands, I can write chart-topping tunes, and I can absolutely stop thinking about my student’s mother naked.

After all, I’m a single parent too, and I know what it’s like to put your kid first. That’s what I do every damn day.

Trouble is, now that I’ve had Mackenzie, it’s hard — and I do mean hard — to stop wanting her. Harder too when I get to know her, and learn she’s an awesome mom, a great friend, and, oh yeah, she happens to get along perfectly with my daughter.

All we have to do is set some rules. No dating, no nookie when the kids are around, and no one gets hurt.

It’s all working out beautifully. Until we start breaking the rules, one by one.

Making music with her in the bedroom is easy. But will we be more than just a real good time when the music stops?

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon     Amazon AU   Amazon CA    Amazon UK   Amazon Audio  Audible     B & N        Google Play Books        IBooks       Kobo     Paperback  

 

 

REVIEWONCE UPON A REAL GOOD TIME (THE HEARTBREAKERS) BY LAUREN BLAKELY

 

Once Upon a Real Good Time (Heartbreakers, #1)Once Upon a Real Good Time by Lauren Blakely

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


And they say actions speak louder than words. Blakely continues to take that saying to heart with her captivating characters and witty dialogue. Once Upon a Real Good Time is the start of something marvelous. Amidst bumbling cluelessness and magnetic attraction a family is made. Campbell and Mackenzie find that sometimes the most embarrassing moments can have an everlasting impact. Imperfect can turn out to be just right. Can't wait for what comes next in the Heartbreakers series.



View all my reviews

 

 

 

TAKING A SHOT (MONTANA WOLFPACK) BY TARYN LEIGH TAYLOR

 

 

Release Date: September 10, 2018

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

If you don’t shoot, you don’t score…

Hockey star Brett Sillinger's never been afraid of a little trouble. But when his personal life ends up in the tabloids, he knows his career is on thin ice. Luckily, a new team decides to take a chance on him. All he has to do is keep head in the game. But when temptation walks up wearing black knee-high boots, looking for one night of nameless, no-strings passion, well, what's a guy to do?

Chelsea London is looking to misbehave. What's being good ever gotten her, besides getting dumped and passed over for a big promotion at work? But her one delicious night of rebellion has unexpected consequences--her hot one-night stand is the latest addition to her father's hockey team. And suddenly, one night of bad-girldom isn't nearly enough.
But one false move, and Brett might spend this season in the penalty box...

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon         B & N         Google Play Books       IBooks       Kobo

 

 

REVIEWTAKING A SHOT (MONTANA WOLFPACK) BY TARYN LEIGH TAYLOR

 

Taking a ShotTaking a Shot by Taryn Leigh Taylor

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Chelsea's looking to spread her wings. Brett is trying to tone himself down. When the right people meet at the wrong time, there's bound to be chaos. Like finding out your one night stand has a connection to your everyday life that could blow up in a very big way. Taking a Shot jump starts the heart with sex appeal, laughter and happily ever after. A fun way to get your flirt on. 





View all my reviews

 

 

 

 

BLOCK SHOT (HOOPS) BY KENNEDY RYAN

 

 

 

Release DateSeptember 10, 2018

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

JARED

If I had a dollar for every time Banner Morales made my heart skip a beat...
The heart everyone assumes is frozen over.
Her anger is...arousing.
Every glare from those fire-spitting eyes, every time she grits her teeth, gets me...well, you know.
If I had a dollar for every time she's put me in my place, I'd be an even richer man.
I'm a successful sports agent because I assume "no" means you'll think about it.
I'm sure what you meant to say is "Coming right up.”
They say even rich men don't always get what they want, but those men don't know how to play the game. The trick is to keep them guessing.
Take Banner. She assumes she's winning, but this game? 
She doesn't even know how to play.

BANNER

If I had a dollar for every time Jared Foster broke my heart, I’d have exactly one dollar.
One night. One epic fail. One dollar...and I'm out.
I've moved on.
I’ve found success in a field ruled by men. 
Anything they can do, I have done better.
They can keep the field while I call the shots, blocking them when I have to.
And Jared has the nerve to think he gets a second chance?
Boy, please. Go sit down. Have several seats.
I'll just be over here ignoring the man carved from my fantasies with a lust-tipped chisel.
Oh, I didn't say the struggle wasn't real.
But I've got that one dollar, and Jared won't have me.

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon        

 

REVIEW:  BLOCK SHOT (HOOPS) BY KENNEDY RYAN

 

Block Shot (Hoops, #2)Block Shot by Kennedy Ryan

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


The egos have landed. Let the fireworks begin. Block Shot takes battle of the sexes up a notch with ironic humor, sassy dialogue and combustible sex appeal. Banner and Jared are all for a war of words, but when hearts become casualties of that war the relationship they have will never been the same. Is winning worth losing a piece of yourself along the way? Smart, fast-paced, high-end romance. 



View all my reviews

 

 

 

 

BUT FIRST, COFFEE BY SARAH DARLINGTON

 

 

 

Release DateSeptember 10, 2018

 

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

She’s the boss.
I’m only a barista in her company.

I really don’t give a f**k about her one way or the other.

And then there’s Doug Maddox, a man with a lot of power over me. He’s blackmailing me. Making me spy on her. I’m supposed to find her weaknesses and destroy her. But the closer I get, the more the lines between us start to blur. 

She’s sweet. She’s kind. She’s sexy as hell.
Why am I the only man who see’s this?

So now I’m stuck—between keeping my sister safe against Doug, because that’s what’s really at stake here, and these feelings I can’t deny for a woman who shouldn’t mean anything to me.

I know what I have to do. I’ll destroy her.
It doesn’t matter if I have to destroy my own heart in the process.

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon        

 

 

REVIEWBUT FIRST, COFFEE BY SARAH DARLINGTON

 

But First, CoffeeBut First, Coffee by Sarah Darlington

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Darlington gives coffee and conspiracy, a cute makeover. Who knew the business of coffee brewing was so cutthroat? But First, Coffee goes from light and fluffy to sweetly romantic and intensely suspenseful. Lana is the brains behind Java Beans, a thriving business that specializes in coffee. Joe is a barista that enjoys his job. Not all is sweet in the world of coffee and Joe could find himself on the losing end. His heart or protecting his sister. Which will he choose? The twists are plentiful, but so is the emotion.



View all my reviews

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE LIKE OURS (SUGAR LAKE) BY MELISSA FOSTER

 

 

 

Release DateSeptember 11, 2018

 

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

One wrong move, and she meets a guy with all the right ones…

 

Talia Dalton lives her life on cruise control. Despite her successful career as a professor, she prefers protecting her broken heart to taking chances. She’s calm, cool, collected, and steady. Until the morning she takes her eyes off that familiar road and almost runs over the sexiest man she’s ever seen. It may not be the best way to start the day, but it might be the type of shake-up she needs.

 

Male dancer Derek Grant has goals, and nothing is going to get in the way of achieving them. As a graduate student and the sole caretaker of his ailing father, he hasn’t much time for relationships. Then Talia crashes into his life. Sweet, pretty—and so buttoned-up that he can’t wait to help her cut loose.

 

For Derek, falling in love was a beautiful accident waiting to happen. And it might be exactly what Talia needs—if she’s willing to let go of the past and embrace every surprise Derek has to offer.

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon       Amazon Kindle     Audible      B & N       BAM    Paperback

 

 

REVIEWLOVE LIKE OURS (SUGAR LAKE) BY MELISSA FOSTER

 

Love Like Ours (Sugar Lake #3)Love Like Ours by Melissa Foster

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


The stage was set. The clues obvious. So why are these two fighting it tooth and nail? Foster shakes up the heart with sunshine, rain and the whole shebang. Love Like Ours is meant to be funny. The professor and the male dancer learn to look beyond the stereotype and follow their hearts. Each has more to offer than they present to the world. They just need a little help finding the courage to be vulnerable. Derek is a dreamer working his way through his reality. Talia is a realist, too afraid to dream. When sweet and naughty collide it's sin city. Derek and Talia leave hearts with a warm, crazy feeling that looks alot like love.



View all my reviews

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1790784/just-released-happy-book-week

No comments:

Post a Comment