Tuesday, January 8, 2019

HAPPY BOOK WEEK! AVAILABLE NOW.

 

 

 

 

 

HOLD ON TO ME (LONE STAR LOVERS) BY TAYLOR HOLLOWAY

 

 

 

Release DateJanuary 6, 2018

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

Rosie's the most talented, interesting, and beautiful woman I've ever met.
She's also my boss's nineteen-year-old daughter.

Her father tasked me with convincing Rosie to give up her dream of music stardom.

After six years of working as a talent agent, I understand why he would want to spare his daughter from a world as cut throat as this. While crushing someone's dreams might not be usually be considered a 'good deed', for most people you'd be doing them a favor.

But once I meet her, I realize Rosie’s not some untalented, spoiled little rich girl, but a savvy, sexy, wise beyond her years, once-in-a-generation talent.

Even though I’m ten years too-old for her and possibly committing career suicide, Rosie’s passion is irresistible.

Holding on to her could cost me everything, but I’m ready to fight for Rosie’s heart and help make her into the superstar she was born to be.
 

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon        

 

 

REVIEWHOLD ON TO ME (LONE STAR LOVERS) BY TAYLOR HOLLOWAY

 

Hold On To Me (Lone Star Lovers #5)Hold On To Me by Taylor Holloway

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Every woman has a need to find her place in a world intent on brushing her off. Through the eyes of Rosie, Holloway made that need easier to understand. Hold on to Me is first and foremost a tale of empowerment. That's a theme as a woman I can relate to. Rosie is just beginning to find her voice, when others decide to force her to tone it down. There will always be people who try to stop you from living your truth. However, she finds a champion in the most surprising of places. Hold on to Me is a ferocious look at a strong woman with alot to say and the heart to say it.



View all my reviews

 

 

 

 

 

 

A HAPPY ENDINGS WEDDING (HAPPY ENDINGS CLUB) BY KYLIE GILMORE

 

 

 

Release DateJanuary 8, 2018

 

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

Hailey Adams and Josh Campbell are finally tying the knot! Not only are they launching the new destination wedding venue on Villroy Island, two major bridal magazines are documenting every detail. Hailey, an up-and-coming wedding planner, is determined to make her wedding the perfect wedding right down to coordinating her canine fur-babies outfits.

Except there seems to be a teensy problem with the wedding gown—there isn’t one.

And the rings have disappeared. 

And somehow the wedding venue was double booked. 

Things go horribly downhill from there. With Hailey and the wedding falling apart at the seams, it’s up to Josh to put it all back together. What does a gruff former soldier know about weddings? Hailey is about to find out.

Happy Endings Book Club Series:
Hidden Hollywood (Book 1)
Inviting Trouble (Book 2)
So Revealing (Book 3)
Formal Arrangement (Book 4)
Bad Boy Done Wrong (Book 5)
Mess With Me (Book 6)
Resisting Fate (Book 7)
Chance of Romance (Book 8)
Wicked Flirt (Book 9)
An Inconvenient Plan (Book 10) 
A Happy Endings Wedding (Book 11)

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon         B & N         Google Play Books       IBooks       Kobo

 

 

REVIEWA HAPPY ENDINGS WEDDING (HAPPY ENDINGS CLUB) BY KYLIE GILMORE

 

A Happy Endings Wedding (Happy Endings Book Club, #11)A Happy Endings Wedding by Kylie Gilmore

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


All a wedding needs is two people in love and the people that love them. For Josh and Hailey who took the scenic route to their happiness, the day has finally arrived, but the surprises just won't stop. Will they make it to their happily ever after with the bride's sanity still intact? A Happy Endings Wedding is classic Gilmore. There's humor, heart and honest emotion that will keep readers laughing through their tears and remembering why these characters are so easy to love.



View all my reviews

 

 

Reckless Love (Cowboys and Angels, #7)

 

 

RECKLESS LOVE (COWBOYS & ANGELS) BY KELLY ELLIOTT

 

 

 

Release DateJanuary 8, 2018

 

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

The first time I kissed Scarlet, I knew I was in trouble. 
The night I slept with her, my life changed forever. 
The day I found out I was going to be a father, I ran from her. 

Now that I’ve been given a second chance I won’t be so reckless.

Will my love be enough to prove to her that even in the darkest times I won’t repeat the past? 

Reckless Love is the last book in the Cowboys and Angels series. 

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon         B & N         Google Play Books       IBooks       Kobo

 

 

REVIEWRECKLESS LOVE (COWBOYS & ANGELS) BY KELLY ELLIOTT

 

Reckless Love (Cowboys and Angels, #7)Reckless Love by Kelly Elliott

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Trevor may be the Parker brother that was the most underestimated. Behind his playboy ways and his fast lane life, beat the endearing heart of a closet romantic. Reckless Love is proof that romance is not just a woman thing. It's a human emotion that hits even the most skeptical of hearts. Trevor presented himself as the character everybody loves to hate, but the reality was his heart was doing battle with his inner doubts. His heart had never lost sight of what his soul had known for years, but his head kept getting in the way. With Scarlett and Trevor, Elliott gave our hearts the sweetest ending to an unforgettable series.



View all my reviews

 

 

Teasing the Princess (Royals United #2)

 

 

TEASING THE PRINCESS (ROYALS UNITED) BY NANA MALONE

 

 

Release DateJanuary 8, 2018

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

Roone… 


She’s gone. Someone took her from me. 

I knew I wasn’t supposed to fall in love. But I did it anyway. And now it might have cost my princess - the princess - her life.

I won’t stop until I find her. But when I do, I’ll need to stay away. She won’t survive the scandal. There’s no way I can love her and protect her. I'll have to choose one. 

Jessa… 

Apparently, I can’t trust anyone.

I’ve never been in love before. Leave it to me to fall for the wrong guy. 

A liar. 

Roone Ashbury cost me a life I loved. So now I’m on a quest I didn’t ask for. One that will lead me to a crown I’m not sure I want. 

To a family I didn’t know I needed.

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon        B & N        Google Play Books        IBooks       Kobo

 

 

REVIEWTEASING THE PRINCESS (ROYALS UNITED) BY NANA MALONE

 

Teasing the Princess (Royals United #2)Teasing the Princess by Nana Malone

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


The chase is on and Malone invites readers along for the ride. Teasing the Princess picks up right where Royal Tease left off. Jessa and Roone are worlds apart as danger closes in. Will the bodyguard be able to shield his own heart from the wary, but fearless Princess? Teasing the Princess is a mysterious adventure that has temptation written all over it. Can you keep up? Cause these Royals will leave you breathless and craving more. Malone keeps getting better.



View all my reviews

 

 

 

 

 

BRAYDEN (WILD MEN) BY MELISSA BELLE 

 

 

Release DateJanuary 8, 2018

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

A contemporary love triangle romance and Book 5 in the Wild Men series. 

Leleila 

Brayden Wild was my first kiss. The Montana football star with the cowboy boots and sexy tattoo. He salvaged my heart from a bad choice I wish I never made, on a night I wish I could forget. 

But that was twelve years ago. And since then, I’ve been wise enough to play it safe. Certain. Risk-free. 

Until I go to the store and spill granola all over…Brayden Wild. He’s still rocking a wild mess of blond hair. He’s still sexy as hell. 

My smooth reaction? I trip and fall on him. And then I run off like a frightened deer. 

Because I still WANT him. 

But I’m getting married in a month. 

Brayden 

Leleila Wills. The bookish, teenage girl with the sad, beautiful eyes and killer body who electrified me at first sight—is now a grown woman living here in Mountainview. I finally know her name. I finally have a second chance to ask her out. But I can’t. 

Because I DON’T go after women who are taken. Ever. 

I try to focus on coaching my football team and on taking care of things at the ranch. So why can’t I get her the hell out of my head? 

I tell myself it’s because she needs a friend. I mean, what kind of tool stands up his wife-to-be before their wedding dance class? But the truth is… 

I like Leleila’s awkward, quirky personality. And I can’t deny how my body’s on fire whenever she’s nearby. 

I’ve got one month to get to know her the way I wanted to twelve years ago, even if it’s only as her friend. That will have to be enough. 

So what the hell will I do if it’s not?

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon       B & N      Google Play Books       IBooks       Kobo

 

 

REVIEWBRAYDEN (WILD MEN) BY MELISSA BELLE 

 

Brayden (Wild Men #5)Brayden by Melissa Belle

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


When past collides with present, is listening to your heart worth risking your soul? Brayden is one woman's choice to play it safe and the man that could topple her house of cards. Belle gives readers a peek inside the head and hearts of a once happy couple. In their own words we get to discover what went wrong and if they are willing to make it right. Leleila and Brayden are the perfect blend of engaging frustration and heartbreaking first love. Will their hearts guide them back to love or will their head get in the way of a second chance?



View all my reviews

 

 

 

 

 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1828321/happy-book-week-available-now

No comments:

Post a Comment