Wednesday, January 16, 2019

NOW AVAILABLE: HOLD ME TODAY (PUT A RING ON IT) BY MARIA LUIS



HOLD ME TODAY IS LIVE!!!!!!




HOLD ME TODAY is available in Kindle Unlimited and is $2.99 for a limited time!




SYNOPSIS

Rock bottom has never felt so good.
At least, that’s what I tell myself when I bargain with the enemy and score a renovation for my hair salon.
The enemy? Nick Stamos, my best friend’s older brother.
He’s got a body and face the Greek gods would envy but his personality needs a major overhaul.
He’s surly.
A rule-follower.
Did I mention he’s seen me naked?
I may have crushed on him for years, but the only place I want Nick swinging his hammer nowadays is at my salon.
Except, he needs something in return. . .
A fake girlfriend.
And I’m just reckless enough to say yes.

Hold Me Today is the first book in the highly anticipated series, Put A Ring On It.


Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1832334/now-available-hold-me-today-put-a-ring-on-it-by-maria-luis

No comments:

Post a Comment