Wednesday, January 16, 2019

TEASER WEDNESDAY: REWINED: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION BY KIM KARR

 

 

ReWined by Kim Karr is releasing on JANUARY 28th!
Get ready for the complete series of this sizzling enemies to lovers romance!
 
 
 
ADD TO YOUR TBR -- http://bit.ly/2M1RrSU
 
My life is one big party until the day I turn 27 and everything changes. Before I can take over my grandfather’s vineyard, I have to…

1) Move back to my hometown. 
2) Stop partying. 
3) Get married. Wait! What?

Before I know it, I’m buying a huge-ass diamond ring. Throwing a balls-out engagement party. And making the wedding a quickie before the bride has a chance to change her mind. 

Marrying me isn’t her first choice. She says this party boy is anything but husband material. That I’m cocky, arrogant, presumptuous, and even manipulative.

With both of our failing businesses merging and a contract that states only one winery can survive, we’re spending a lot of time negotiating, and not the kind I prefer. 

Still, our perfectly unstable marriage is right on track until I go and screw everything up.

Now I have to win her back, and short of rewinding time or riding in on a white horse, I’m at a loss of how to do that.
Unless…
Hey, every girl dreams of a Prince Charming. Right?
Well, I can redefine this party boy, and turn him into one.
Just wait and see.
 
 
 

REVIEWREWINED VOL.  1 (PARTY EVER AFTER) BY KIM KARR

 

ReWined Volume 1 (ReWined, #1)ReWined Volume 1 by Kim Karr

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


"Live free. Party hard. Get out fast." - (The Facts of Life according to Tyler Holiday) 

Tyler has a talent for being the life of the party, but eventually you have to grow up. Paris Fairchild is the wake up call he never saw coming. She turns his world upside down with her smart mouth, her diva attitude and her sexy ways. She stole his heart once before. No way will he let that happen again. Too bad some things are beyond our control. ReWined is a flavorful tale of robust personalities and saucy attraction. Egos fly, hearts break and disorder runs wild, but in the most enticing way.



View all my reviews

 

 

 

REVIEW: REWINED VOL. 2 (PARTY EVER AFTER) BY KIM KARR

 

ReWined: Volume 2 (Party Ever After, #2)ReWined: Volume 2 by Kim Karr

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


And the battle continues ...

Paris and Tyler are a passionate combination. Driven by desperation and nursing matching broken hearts, these two fiery enemies are about to make it official. Mixing business with pleasure is never a good idea, especially when there's a ton of history involved. What happens when the anger of the past, becomes a lust that refuses to go away? Kim Karr has created something special. It's every emotion under the sun with the heart to match and a heat that explodes. In order to feel the full effect, the first book in the series is a MUST!!! Your heart will take it from there.



View all my reviews

 

 

 

REVIEWREWINED VOL. 3 (PARTY EVER AFTER) BY KIM KARR

 

ReWined: Volume 3 (Party Ever After, #3)ReWined: Volume 3 by Kim Karr

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


How does one work through a painful past and find a happy future? Just ask Paris and Tyler. Neither have had the happiest of childhoods and are somewhat damaged adults, yet they have the inclination to be better for themselves and each other. The connection between them may not have made sense, but has always been a powerful force in their lives. Kim Karr finally shows us why. Rewined 3 is the end of a heartache and the start of happily ever after. The perfect conclusion to a uniquely fabulous couple.



View all my reviews

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1831045/teaser-wednesday-rewined-the-complete-collection-by-kim-karr

No comments:

Post a Comment