Saturday, May 8, 2021

ANNIVERSARY SALE: THE BEGINNING: EM'S SECRET BY EMILY FOXX

 








image
 



★✩★ FREE ★✩★


To celebrate the first anniversary of The Beginning: Em's Secret (Book One)

Emily Foxx is giving away FIFTY copies of the e-book.

You do have the option to sign up for my newsletter to receive exclusives, book updates and recommendations. Sometimes I give free swag. You can opt-out any time.


image
 

 

Get the book here: https://dl.bookfunnel.com/iyyi2e6rq8

 

 

Also available in Kindle Unlimited


~BLURB~


RICK MARSHALL

I once believed the path ahead was the right course.
My business is thriving.
I have best mates I can count on, and women who love to play without reservations.
Five weeks ago, when I walked into Milly’s, I was on a mission to protect Emily Moore from a common enemy. Never did I think she would shake my life to its foundations.


EMILY MOORE

A seven-year-old secret, which I will take to my grave, came so close to being blown when my ex-boyfriend abused me for information, making me promise to never let another man into my life.
Until I met Rick. His cocky and confident attitude could be seen a mile away but what had my pulse thrashing against my chest was his sexy, windblown, dark brown hair, and his heart-stopping, glacier blue eyes.
When I look back at our time together, it was our little holiday in the Caribbean where I fell in love with his soft heart and sense of humor. But our happiness was short- lived, as more secrets cause problems between us. If only I had listened to myself in the first place.

Em’s Secret series spans over three books. An adaptation of a fictional story written by Emily Foxx. She originally wrote the plot with her husband Rick Foxx back in 2015 on Twitter and in a blog.

@Emily Foxx @DS Promotions
#kindleunlimited #Books #free #readersofinstagram #authorsofinstagram #keepreading #romance #book #reading #bookstagram #booklove #booklife #bookaddict #indieauthor #kindlereads #bookish #fiction #instabooks #romancereader #bibliophilelife #emilyfoxx #dspromotions #sale #thebeginning #anniversarysale

No comments:

Post a Comment