Wednesday, May 12, 2021

WHISPERSYNC BLITZ ......

 






 

 

 

 Whispersync Blitz 

 

If you're a fan of dark enemies to lovers romance, this one's for you!

 

 

#BreakingDonatellaAudioTour 

 (Leave Me Breathless) by @raisagreywood

Narrated by @taralangellavoiceactress and #JayAlder

Produced & Published by @pinkflamingo_productions

 

 

 

⚠️Get the E-Book for $3.99 (or free in KU!!!) and Add Audio Whispersync for $7.49! 




Amazon US http://bit.ly/BreakingDonatellaEBookUS


Audible US    http://bit.ly/BreakingDonatellaAudioUS


 

 

#WhispersyncBlitz Hosted by @audiobookobsession

 

 

Blurb:

Raisa Greywood adds a deliciously dark romance to the Leave Me Breathless World.

The bargain is set, and sworn enemies will meet at the altar. Their marriage will prevent a war, but might create something far more terrifying. A queen.

Cristian

My promised bride is the key I need to build an empire. I won’t rest until I have her in my bed, under my thumb, and obedient to my every desire. 

Donatella

He thinks he has me trapped, but I’m going to prove him wrong. Only one thing is guaranteed. Blood will spill faster than birdseed when a Rossi marries a Moretti.

 

Breaking Donatella is a full-length, 75,000+ word novel with a guaranteed happily ever after. 

 

PLEASE NOTE: The stories in the Black Rose Collection are considered dark romance. Some aspects may be sensitive for some listeners.

 


 

 

#NowLive #NewRelease #RaisaGreywood #TaraLangella #PinkFlamingoProductions #AudiobookObsession #EnemiesToLovers #DarkRomance 



 

 

 

 

 Whispersync Blitz 

 

Second Chance Mafia Romance Fans, This one's for you!

 


 #BloodyHeartAudioTour

 (Brutal Birthright, Book 4) by @sophie_lark_author

Narrated by @thealancarlson and #JosieKunz

Production Coordination by @pinkflamingo_productions

 

 

⚠️Get the E-Book for $4.99 (or free in KU!!!) and Add Audio Whispersync for $7.49! 



Amazon US https://bit.ly/BloodyHeartEBookUS


Audible US   http://bit.ly/BloodyHeartAudioUS

 

 

#WhispersyncBlitz Hosted by @audiobookobsession

 

Blurb:

Number-One Best Seller 

She Cut My Heart Open....

I only meant to steal a car. I didn't know I was stealing a girl, too. Until the most gorgeous face I'd ever seen popped up in the rear-view mirror. 

I fell hard, fast, and forever....

But she tore out my heart - left me alone and bleeding. 

How can I forget her, when I have to see that damned perfect face on billboards and magazines? 

It's torture.

Nine long years. I thought I moved on. 

Then I saw her in the flesh....

And my heart started bleeding all over again....

Bloody Heart is the angst-ridden fourth installment in the Brutal Birthright series. It's a stand-alone second chance mafia romance, with a HEA and no cliffhanger. Contains steamy scenes.

 

The Lark Notes: 

At long last, Dante's story! I know you guys were the most excited for this one. It's my longest book yet - epic in story, timescale, heartbreak, and angst. And epically spicy too - be warned! There's a scene with a belt that had me dragging Mr. Lark into my writing room. As an added bonus, you'll meet Raylan, who will return as the hero of Broken Vow. --Sophie

 

 


 

#NowLive #NewRelease #SophieLark #AlanCarlson #PinkFlamingoProductions #AudiobookObsession #SecondChanceRomance

#MafiaRomance



 

No comments:

Post a Comment