Monday, January 10, 2022

DEAL ALERT: WHERE BAD BOYS ARE RUINED BY HOLLY RENEE










★★★Kindle Daily Deal★★★

Where Bad Boys are Ruined, a rom com meant to be devoured from Holly Renee is ¢99 for one day only!

Steal this one day deal or read FREE in Kindle Unlimited!





Amazon: https://amzn.to/3mOCxTQ

Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/WhereBadBoys


I ate leftover cupcakes and cracked macarons for breakfast.

I was ninety percent sure he simply ate up girls like me.

I was covered in paint splatters, cake batter, and sweat the first time I met him.

He was covered in badass tattoos and a smile that seemed to hold a secret I would never figure out.

Rule number 1 was never, under any circumstances, fall for the man who I wrote my lease check to.

So, I tucked him away in the “Fantasize Only” compartment of my brain and called it a day.

But he didn’t make it easy.

He was arrogant, funny, and the biggest flirt I had ever met.

Most of the time, I didn’t know if I was just a game to him.

If I didn’t know better, I’d say he was on a mission to ruin my life.

And maybe my heart, too.




No comments:

Post a Comment