Friday, July 10, 2015

READ AND REVIEW: I, MARY BY MIKE HARTNER

Review:

I, Mary (The Eternity Series Book 3) - Mike Hartner

 

 

I, MARY BY MIKE HARTNER

 

Release Date:  July 14, 2014

 

SYNOPSIS

 

Mary Crofter's first trip on the water was just after her first birthday, when her parents came from her birthplace in Kilwa to Portsmouth. She's been on several trips from Portsmouth to London and other places since. She loves the water and the water seems to love her. Can she survive on the water? Will people ever take seriously a GIRL as a sailor? Will she ever come off the water? If she does, will the lure of the ocean draw her back?
She was born to privilege.. but does she even know? And, more importantly, in a time of English Civil War, is it better that she doesn't know?

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazonhttp://www.amazon.com/I-Mary-Eternity-Book-3-ebook/dp/B00Y7I7LRQ/

 

 

REVIEW: I, MARY BY MIKE HARTNER

 

Reading through every page of this story I asked myself one question. What would I do if faced with all of the challenges and decisions that were Mary's?  She lived in a time where women did not have a lot of options and although it was hard she overcame the hurdles placed in her way.  This story definitely has the potential to be a great read. I, Mary is a love story centered around a girl and her dream. Her love of water, sailing and her determination to make that dream a reality.  It is an inspiring story.  I received an ARC of I, Mary for an honest review.

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1199436/read-and-review-i-mary-by-mike-hartner

No comments:

Post a Comment