Friday, July 28, 2017

OUT NOW: BILLIONAIRE UNVEILED: MARCUS BY J.S. SCOTT

 

 

 

*•.¸(`*•.¸(`*•.¸¸.•*´)¸.•*´)¸.•*´
★★ ##BillionaireUnveiledIsLive★★
¸.•*´(¸.•*´(¸.•*´`*•.¸)`*•.¸)`*•.¸
From NY Times, USA Today & Wall Street Journal 
Bestselling @AuthorJSScott, comes the highly anticipated
new romance in The Billionaire’s Obsession Series. 
Billionaire Unveiled~Marcus is #OutNow & #Live Everywhere!!
“You asked me if I needed anything. The only thing I really need is You.” 

 

 

Billionaire Unveiled by J.S. Scott

 

 

BILLIONAIRE UNVEILED:  MARCUS BY J.S. SCOTT

 

 

 

Release Date:  July 25, 2017 

 

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

 

What happens when a man you've always hated turns out to be the one who saves you, risking his own life to rescue you from certain death? 

Lines are blurred. 

Everything you've always thought was true isn't quite so clear anymore. 


Dani

I've always hated Marcus Colter. I have since high school. We antagonize each other every time we meet, and I thought our dislike was mutual, until he ends up saving my life on a suicide mission to rescue me from my captors, men who would have killed me if not for Marcus. Everything that happens after that successful, crazy, and dangerous mission confuses me. 

Turns out, not only is Marcus incredibly brave, but he also has a gruff kindness that I never knew existed. His quiet strength sees me through my pain and fear after he pulls me out of the danger zone. 

I'm not sure what to think of Marcus Colter anymore. 

He's still the bossy alpha male who drives me crazy, but I eventually discover that there's so much more to Marcus than what's on the surface. 

Apparently, I've never known the real Marcus Colter. 

Maybe nobody does... 



The Billionaire's Obsession Series

The Billionaire's Obsession - (The Complete Collection) - Simon 
Heart Of The Billionaire - Sam
The Billionaire's Salvation - Max
The Billionaire's Game - Kade 
Billionaire Undone - Travis
Billionaire Unmasked - Jason
Billionaire Untamed - Tate
Billionaire Unbound - Chloe
Billionaire Undaunted - Zane
Billionaire Unknown - Blake
Billionaire Unveiled - Marcus

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon         Amazon AU       Amazon CA      Amazon UK      B & N         Google Play Books       IBooks        Kobo

 

 

 

REVIEW:  BILLIONAIRE UNVEILED:  MARCUS BY J.S. SCOTT

 

Billionaire Unveiled: Marcus (The Billionaire's Obsession, #11)Billionaire Unveiled: Marcus by J.S. Scott

My rating: 5 of 5 stars




He's her guardian angel ...

Billionaire Unveiled is a romance unlike any other. Within these pages there is adventure, romance, mystery and courage. Marcus is an international man of mystery. From the shadows, he watches over his greatest weakness and his most heartbreaking regret. When danger threatens his heart's desire, he'll risk everything in the name of love.

She's his saving grace ...

Dani has an adventurous spirit. She's been around the world and seen many dire places, but never did she forsee herself, fighting for her life in a foreign country. Bravery brought her here, will love guide her out?

Marcus and Dani are as complex as the author that created them. J. S. Scott is not afraid to shine a light on the frailties that make us human. She seduces readers with her tempestuous romances but she also shows the power that hope, courage and love has to set us free. 



View all my reviews

 

 

 

 

 

Enjoyed this story?Please consider leaving a review on Goodreads 
https://www.goodreads.com/…/…/33955361-billionaire-unveiled…
Love #Romance? One click your copy today and meet your next #BBF
*Sign up for Jan’s Newsletter and get three unpublished short stories about Simon & Kara, Sam & Maddie, and their mom Helen https://instafreebie.com/free/6Kv9s
You can now also Preorder #BillionaireUnloved coming out  Feb 27, 2018
 
 
 
#Hot #Alpha #Billionaire #SteamyRomance #Deals #Sales #Offers #OneClick

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1582517/out-now-billionaire-unveiled-marcus-by-j-s-scott

No comments:

Post a Comment