Friday, September 22, 2017

FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!







•.¸(`*•.¸(`*•.¸(`*•.¸★¸.•*´)¸.•*´)¸.•*´)¸.•*´
🔥★#LastChanceToGetReleaseForFree!! ★🔥
¸.•*´(¸.•*´(¸.•*´¸.•*´★`*•.¸)`*•.¸)`*•.¸)`*•.
By popular demand Bestselling @AuthorJSScott
is bringing back her Spectacular Freebie deals. 
This time we bring you a story from The Walker Brothers Series. 
#RELEASE !!! is  now COMPLETELY #FREE!! 





SO DON’T WAIT ANY LONGER AND GET YOUR COPY TODAY ✅   
*Limited Time Offer.

FINISHED THE BOOK?, WHY NOT ADD YOUR REVIEW TO GOODREAD 

Trace and Eva's story: 

My name is Eva Morales, and I was one step away from being homeless when Trace Walker came into my life. I want to hate him because of my past, but I end up making what I consider a "devil's bargain" with the arrogant young billionaire instead. Really, I have no choice. It's either take the work he's offering or starve, and I've been hungry long enough. 
I didn't think being his fake fiancee for the holidays would be a difficult job, but it ends up more complicated than I ever imagined, and I see a whole new side of Trace once he lets his guard down. He's haunted by his past--just like me, But there are things I can never tell him, secrets I don't dare reveal. 
Eventually, I find myself in a difficult situation because our volatile attraction to each other won't be denied. Should I tell him the truth, or do I finish the job he's paying me for and walk away with my secrets still hidden, my pride still intact? He's paying me enough for this job to take care of myself once it's over. I've always been alone, and I always thought I preferred it...until I met Trace. I'd have to put everything on the line to be honest with him, but he very well might be the first man who is worth the risk. Honestly, I'd be endangering more than just my pride. I could handle feeling like a loser, because I've pretty much felt that way my entire life. What really terrifies me is being vulnerable and the possibility of ending up with a shattered heart.... 

START READING NOW…
READY FOR MORE? 
🔥 PLAYER! The 2nd Book in the series can be downloaded here    
🎨DAMAGED! The 3rd and final novel is now LIVE     
AMAZON CA amzn.to/2wFzKiJ
AMAZON UK amzn.to/2xPjiSb
AMAZON AU amzn.to/2jIvVIz
ALL THESE BOOKS ARE ALSO #FREE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED 
Love #Romance? One click your copy today and meet your next #BBF
#KU #Romance #Short #FREEBIE #FreeReads #Deals #NewRelease #Billionaires
*Sign up for Jan’s Newsletter and get three unpublished short stories. https://instafreebie.com/free/6Kv9s

No comments:

Post a Comment