Wednesday, June 27, 2018

AUDIOBOOK ALERT: OFTEN (IRON ORCHIDS) BY DANIELLE NORMAN

 

 

★☆★NEW IN AUDIO!★☆★
Often by Danielle Norman is now available on Audible!

 



GET IT NOW → https://adbl.co/2yFbbZJ

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations....

He wore suits, and I wore biker boots.
He went to university, and I went to trade school.
He lived in a big home, and I lived in a tiny apartment.

When my world was turned upside down, he took me in his arms and promised to help me find a new direction.

Now I’ve lost my job, I've been separated from my friends, and any day, an eviction notice was bound to show up.
Unfortunately, my journey was tougher than he had imagined.

When nothing goes right, look who’s left.

Get the entire Iron Orchids series in audio:


Enough → https://amzn.to/2K7gwxX
Almost → https://amzn.to/2MpeVjM
Impact → https://amzn.to/2tzIbg4

 

 

OR

 

EBOOK

 

 

 

 

OFTEN (IRON ORCHIDS) BY DANIELLE NORMAN

 

 

 

Release Date: May 31, 2018

 

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations…

 

He wore suits and I wore biker boots.
He went to university and I went to trade school.
He lived in a big home and I lived in a tiny apartment.

 

When my world was turned upside down, he took me in his arms and promised to help me find a new direction. Now I’ve lost my job, been separated from my friends, and any day an eviction notice was bound to show up.

Unfortunately, my journey was tougher than he had imagined.
When nothing goes right, look who’s left.

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon         B & N          IBooks       Kobo

 

 

REVIEWOFTEN (IRON ORCHIDS) BY DANIELLE NORMAN

 

 Often (Iron Orchids #4)Often by Danielle Norman

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



He's the guy that broke her heart without even having a clue. She's the gentle heart with the tough chick exterior. Often is a new chapter in a love that never was, but has the chance to be. The Iron Orchids are not the traditional family. From biker babes to tough guys this group may not be angels, yet it's a sense of loyalty that has made them a family. Often is Ian and Leo's emotional tumble into love. Leo knows how it feels to be an outcast. A difficult childhood, bitter mother and a bruised soul has created the woman she has become. Ian is a reminder of the life she always wanted, but knew she'd never have. Until finally the man who never really saw her suddenly opens his eyes. Only now it may have come too late. Norman crafts a tale of broken hearts, shattered spirits and finally getting it right. The rain is abundant and the clouds are thick, but the healing balm of lover and the power of faith can move mountains. A HEART STIRRING READ!



View all my reviews

 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1769674/audiobook-alert-often-iron-orchids-by-danielle-norman

No comments:

Post a Comment