Thursday, September 27, 2018

THE VIRGINS: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION BY KIM LORAINE

 

 

★ ★ ★ AVAILABLE NOW!★ ★ ★
 
 

 

The Virgins: The Complete Collection by Kim Loraine is NOW LIVE! 

Three virgins, three handsome heroes, and a steamy-sweet series that will leave your heart full and a smile on your face.

Grab your copy today!

#Free in #KindleUnlimited

Amazon US - https://amzn.to/2QdqJaP
Amazon Worldwide - mybook.to/TheVirginsKL
 

This bundle contains all three Virgins books as well as a never before released short story, Her Hero.

The Virgin’s Fake Fiancé

I’m a British lord, not a knight in shining armor, but as soon as I saw Charity, I knew she was my damsel in distress.

Stranded in the city, with nothing but the clothes on her back, this innocent virgin needs help in more ways than one. Her sweetness enchants me, but her body tempts me. When I find out she’s got a reunion and life hasn’t put her where she wants to be, I make an offer she can’t refuse. I’ll accompany her to the party if she’ll pretend to be my fiancée for my brother’s wedding. I didn’t plan on actually falling for my fake fiancée but now that I have her, I can’t let her go.


Rescuing His Virgin

Bridesmaids have more fun, especially when paired with a hot firefighter like Sawyer Harrison.

Sawyer is sexy, soulful, and a danger to my virginity. When I meet him at Kelsey and Dave’s rehearsal dinner, I know I’m in trouble. He’s everything I want, wrapped in a gorgeous package. But one night together ends with more than either of us planned for. We said it was only for the wedding, but I can't stop thinking about him. When my life takes a turn I never saw coming, I can't help but second-guess our arrangement.

Everything changes in the blink of an eye. Now I’m hoping he’s the hero I’ve been waiting for.

His Hollywood Virgin

Jameson Donoghue is an award winning actor, the sexiest man alive, and my new boss.

I ran away from Jameson once and regretted it instantly. I never expected a second chance to take him up on his offer of a night together. When my friend hooks me up with a job as a nanny, my heart stops at the sight of the kid’s dad. Jameson Donoghue just became the one man I can’t have now that he’s my boss. But I know what his kisses feel like and by the way he looks at me, I don’t think either of us will be able to stay away.

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1795490/the-virgins-the-complete-collection-by-kim-loraine

No comments:

Post a Comment