Thursday, December 6, 2018

NOW AVAILABLE: THE EXCALIBUR DUET BY KIM LORAINE

 

 

★ ★ ★ NEW RELEASE! ★ ★ ★

 

The Excalibur Duet, an all-new Paranormal retelling of Guinevere, Lancelot and King Arthur by Kim Loraine is NOW LIVE!

 

 

 

Start the Duet Today!

Free in Kindle Unlimited

Amazon US - https://amzn.to/2SiThAC
Amazon Worldwide - mybook.to/ExcaliburDuet

 

 

The end is here and the only one who can stop it is lost.

I never wanted to share Gwen, not with anyone, and definitely not with Lancelot. But now that he’s gone and the truth about my past has been revealed, everything is different.

I used to be a king. I lived my life shrouded by a lie. Afraid to take the love I desperately wanted—love from my queen as well as my knight. That fear is the reason I lost both of them. This is my second chance to be the man Gwen needs, to take up Excalibur and stop the apocalypse, and to finally accept who I truly am.

I am Arthur Pendragon, at least, I was. In our past I broke both Gwen and Lancelot. But this time, I’ll be the hero they each deserve.

 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1816008/now-available-the-excalibur-duet-by-kim-loraine

No comments:

Post a Comment