Wednesday, February 13, 2019

TEASER WEDNESDAY: WOULD BE KING BY KIM KARR

 

 

 

 

 

Would Be King by Kim Karr releases on February 27th!

 

 

 

 


ADD TO YOUR TBR -- http://bit.ly/WouldBeKingGR



A dare turns into so much more…

All I want to do is get to work on time.
But a Prince Harry look-a-like is trying to steal my cab,
and that’s not going to happen.

In the midst of the battle,
I discover I lost my wallet.
So I bargain—a free ride for a kiss.

His lips taste like mint, and when he tugs me closer,
I can feel the hard muscles beneath his expensive suit.

The kiss ends just as we reach our destination,
and I’m so taken aback by the explosiveness of it,
I rush out without so much as a goodbye.
I’m a hopeless romantic with no time for distractions.

But fate, that bitch,
Has us pounding on the same locked door.

Already knowing I’m going to be fired,
I curse my new boss and his new rules.
The hot suit laughs,
And dares me to tell my new boss what a dick he’s being.
With nothing to lose, I accept.

Never in a million years could I have imagined he is my new boss.
Dating him is against the rules,
His rules.
He’s a rulebreaker, though,
And everyone knows a rulebreaker isn’t a forever-kind-of-guy.

So when he says let’s keep things casual,
I dare him not to fall in love with me.

But there’s a reason rules aren’t meant to be broken,
And finding that out is the hardest thing I’ll ever have to do in my life.

My rulebreaker has a name,
It’s Prince Maximus Montgomery.
And this is our story.

This is a STANDALONE romance.

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1843895/teaser-wednesday-would-be-king-by-kim-karr

No comments:

Post a Comment