Sunday, June 16, 2019

There Goes My Heart (Maine Sullivans / The Sullivans Book 20) by Bella Andre

Review:

There Goes My Heart (Maine Sullivans / The Sullivans Book 20) - Bella Andre

 

 

Andre certainly knows her way around a heart. She creates characters that chronicle love at it's most inspiring and heartbreaking. There's a hint of dreamer and a dash of realism that speaks to us in our most fragile moments. There Goes My Heart is a frenemies romance. Zara and Rory are learning how to trust their feelings, despite the bruises they've acquired along the way. It's in the heartache, that hope begins and love finds the compass to guide these two lost souls home. I've said it many times before, but there is no probably in this case, Rory and Zara are my favorite Sullivan couple.

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1902841/there-goes-my-heart-maine-sullivans-the-sullivans-book-20-by-bella-andre

No comments:

Post a Comment