Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Break My Fall (Swoon Series Book 3) by: J.H. Croix

Review:

Break My Fall (Swoon Series Book 3) - J.H. Croix

 

 

 

J.H. Croix has quickly become a one click author for me. What started months ago with a well timed freebie has become a total obsession. Her characters make it easy to get caught up in the journey. Nothing is ever simple, but you can bet your heart that there is no escaping the turbulent, beauty of a wild ride. Breaking My Fall is a Kleenex absorber. Dawson and Evie take heartbreak to the extreme as they battle their way into love. Croix tackles some serious issues like depression and grief in order to find a rainbow that could be waiting on the other side.
 
 

 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1965665/break-my-fall-swoon-series-book-3-by-j-h-croix

No comments:

Post a Comment