Saturday, November 16, 2019

Your Christmas Love (The Bennett Family) by: Layla Hagen

Review:

 Your Christmas Love (The Bennett Family)  - Layla Hagen

 

 

 

The Bennetts are back to chase away the chill and bring a little love to your heart. I love this family and was so glad to catch up with the clan that started my love affair with Layla Hagen books. Your Christmas Love gives a blast from the past, a chance to shine. Sienna Hensley is all grown up and ready to make her mark on the world. Just as she gets ready to make her move, her heart has to get in the way. Mixing business with pleasure was not in the plan. Will she risk her heart or follow her dreams? It felt like no time had passed. I am just as enamored today as I was back when I picked up my first Bennett novel.

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1993930/your-christmas-love-the-bennett-family-by-layla-hagen

No comments:

Post a Comment