Thursday, January 23, 2020

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: THE SOUND OF SALVATION (DELIVERANCE #1) BY I.A. DICE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 


Title: The Sound of Salvation

 


Author: I. A. Dice

 


Genre: Contemporary Romance

 


Release Date: January 23, 2020

Cover Design: NET Hook & Line Design
 
 
 




 





It's easier to control tears than fear. 


It’s easier to suffer in silence than ask for help. 


It's easier to be loved than to love.





Nadia has a past. A messy past full of grief, suffering, and regret. Broken and fragile, she’s scared to share her secrets and struggles to move on.





Until he comes along. A handsome face; an athletic build; the strength he emanates. He’s everything she needs to regain control of her emotions. He’s the flicker of light at the end of a dark tunnel. 





But she refuses to take advantage of what he offers, too scared it’ll backfire.





Thomas carries a burden. A heavy burden that left him numb. He hides behind the mask of a playboy, refusing to feel, convinced that fate made a mistake and his job is to fix it. In his orderly world, there’s no place for joy and happiness.





Until she comes along. A beautiful face; a petite body; a sea of sadness in her eyes. She flips his world upside down with one look, and maybe – just maybe, there is a reason why he’s still breathing. 





Except she’s his best friend’s off-limits little sister and if he touches her, she might just be the reason he stops breathing.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 


 

 

 

 




 



 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 
 
REVIEW: THE SOUND OF SALVATION (DELIVERANCE #1) BY I.A. DICE
 
The Sound of Salvation (Deliverance #1)The Sound of Salvation by I.A. Dice

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



The Sound of Salvation is the sweetest heartache I've ever known. Thomas and Nadia bring out the ugly crier in us all to expose the beauty that's hidden within. Dice invites readers to be vulnerable to every possibility. Even when the world around them is falling apart. I laughed. I cried. I hoped. I learned. I healed. And I loved.



View all my reviews

 

 

 





“This is a brilliant read that pulled on so many of my emotions. Can’t wait to read book two.” - Cheekypee Reads and Reviews

 


“5 heartbreaking stars! Wow this book was amazing!” - Bookish Vibes

 


“OMG!!!!! There was not a single part of this book that I didn't love.” - Goodreads Amanda Williams

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 


 



 

 

 

 


 

 



 

 

 


 

 

 




 

 

 




 

 

 

 

 





 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


HOSTED BY:

 

 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/2039440/happy-book-week-the-sound-of-salvation-deliverance-1-by-i-a-dice

No comments:

Post a Comment