Tuesday, January 21, 2020

NEW TO RETAILERS ...

 

 

 

 

★★★ NEW AUDIO RELEASE! ★★★
Dump & Chase by Toni Aleo is live in audio!
Amazon -- https://amzn.to/3acuhVJ
Audible -- https://adbl.co/2sSqUm8
Google -- http://bit.ly/2FUGG2s

 

Shelli Adler has known what she wanted since she was 11 years old. Aiden Brooks.

 

But Aiden has always had other ideas. After spending the early years of his life without his dad, hockey legend Lucas Brooks, Aiden is determined not to settle for anything less than true love. When he's ready. Now he's living the fast life of an NHL bachelor. He won't give his heart to any one girl, but they can have his body - all night long.

 

The party to celebrate the start of the second half of the season was supposed to be no different from any other night. And when a stunning stranger approaches him, he can't seem to keep his hands off her.

 

The next morning, she's gone, and he's been traded to his dad's former team, the Nashville Assassins. All of his professional dreams are coming true, but he can't shake the memory of the girl from that last party. He wants to see her again. Though, after moving across the country - and without knowing her name-that dream seems like a puck destined to miss the net.

 

For Shelli, her night with Aiden was everything she'd ever imagined it could be, and she's sure it is all about to change for them. But for that to happen . . . he would have to know who she was.

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

 

★ ★ NEW RELEASE ★ ★

Sins of the Father by Ava Sinclair
Amazon -- https://amzn.to/2sJihdt
Universal -- getbook.at/SinsoftheFatherAS
FREE with Kindle Unlimited

St. Thomas seemed like the perfect parish - quiet, traditional, predictable. I counted on on my new vocation here to rebuild my life. What I didn't count on is my attraction to the young, vulnerable woman who comes to work as the church secretary.

As parish priest, I've gotten used to being called "Father." But coming from Carmen, the word has a deeper meaning. It represents something she's longed for. It means nurturing, but also guidance and correction. It means temptation, for both of us.

I want to give her what she needs. I know it's wrong, but with each passing day I find her harder to resist. And the vows I took? I don't know if they're strong enough to hold me back.

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/2038292/new-to-retailers

1 comment:

  1. My Name is Steve Jones from Canada, i turn to a vampire any time i want to, I become a real vampire because of how people treat me, This world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. At the snack of my finger things are made happened. Am now a powerful vampire and no one step on me without an apology goes free. I turn to human being also at any time i want to. And am one of the most dreaded and respected person in my country. i am now also very famous and rich with the help of the VAMPIRES EMPIRE. i get what ever a want. i become a vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a vampire Kingdom by given me their email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com, if you want to become a powerful and a real vampire kindly contact the vampire kingdom on their email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com for help. it is real. Contact them today. jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete