Friday, May 1, 2020

FREEBIE ALERT: FALLING FOR THE PLAYBOY (FALLING FOR THE PLAYBOY) BY S.L. SCOTT








FREEBIE ALERT 

FALLING FOR THE PLAYBOY by S.L. Scott is #FREE for a limited time only!#1ClickHere:


It's good to be me.
Thanks to my last name, money is no object. According to the ladies, I'm charming.
And if I do say so myself, and I do, I'm good looking too.
I'm used to getting my way. Every. Single. Time. That is until Mallory Wray, a brunette beauty, lands in Hawaii. Now my new favorite pastime is how to bed the gorgeous co-ed. Again.
...
An escape.
I'll call it what it is. But there are worse places to spend the next three months than in paradise. A fresh start without the chill of Colorado or cheating exes is exactly what I need.
No one is going to ruin this for me, especially not gorgeous playboys. That is until I decide to throw caution to the wind and fall right into Evan Ashford's bed. Unlike him, I can't separate my heart from my head, so I get out before I get hurt. Again.
I thought I left my broken heart on the mainland, but now I'm starting to wonder if Evan can heal it. Here goes everything . . .

The Playboy in Paradise Trilogy is the Perfect Beach Read. Told in DUAL POV, this Emotional, Contemporary and New Adult Romance will sweep you right off your feet.

#free #availablenow #needtoreaditnow #booksarelife #booknerdigan #bookobsessed #bookstagramfeature #bookoholic #bookstagram #wildfiremarketingsolutions

No comments:

Post a Comment