Tuesday, May 5, 2020

NEW RELEASES .....








NOW AVAILABLE 



The Teaching Hours (How to Date a Douchebag) by Sara Ney is LIVE! 


#1ClickHere:
Kobo: https://bit.ly/3bbcihV

Everyone says Rex Gunderson isn't boyfriend material. Everyone says he isn't serious enough. Everyone says he’s a joke. Rumor has it, the disgraced ex-manager of the wrestling team left campus with his tail between his legs.
But now Rex is back—nowhere near the douchebag he used to be—and ready to prove everyone wrong.
The leopard has changed his spots, and he’s about to become my dating coach.
**Initially published as a short story, released in the "Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology," in September of 2019. 




*****



Kisses and Warfare by T.L. Smith is LIVE!
Don’t miss this enemies to lover’s romance with a love so sweet it has to be sour. 
One-click today!


Amazon UK ➜ https://amzn.to/2vsMYFf
Amazon AUS ➜ https://amzn.to/32MMqpL


I didn’t know I would fall for him.
He is, after all, my enemy.
I planned to break his heart, not realizing it was already in pieces.
He’s an asshole, you see.
He runs this town.
And he thinks he can run me too.
Well, he can think again.
Most women don’t fall at the feet of a man like him. No, they grovel.
But I hate him too much to ever give him the satisfaction.
Regardless of his too beautiful face and commanding presence, I refuse to let him win.
Because if I lose, I fall.
And I might never get back up.


GIVEAWAY

To celebrate the release of Kisses and Warfare, T.L. Smith is giving away an Amazon gift card! Head to her Facebook author page to enter!



*****



STONE PRINCESS by Devney Perry is LIVE! 


#1ClickHere:

Presley Marks has just become a cliché: the jilted bride. Wearing a white dress, standing in front of her friends and family, she announces that her fiancé—according to his text—has forgotten about the wedding.
Humiliated and angry, she hides from the world in the mundane routine of her life. Working at the Clifton Forge Garage isn’t glamorous, but it’s safe from the spotlight.
At least it was, until Shaw Valance comes to town.
The notorious Hollywood actor is starring in a movie based on the town’s infamous murder. When he’s not on set, Shaw hovers at the garage, watching as they build his custom motorcycle and irritating her with his handsome smile. He was supposed to leave once filming wrapped and go back to his fancy life, not buy the house next door.
But Shaw might regret that purchase once Presley’s ex-fiancé returns, bringing with him a war between old rivals that could burn both their houses down.

*****


The Cerberus MC Box Set by Marie James is LIVE!
#1ClickHere:
FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED!

GRIFFIN
I was the golden child. The one all the Cerberus guys looked up to. I was on my way to becoming the next career Marine.
But after my last deployment to Syria, being a Marine was no longer an option.
Unfortunately, my not so honorable discharge from the Corps didn’t get rid of the demons created while I was enlisted.
Not even my childhood friend can save me. I’ll destroy her just like I destroyed everything else I touched.

SAMSON
Who says you can’t fall in love at seven years old?
I know I did.
The love I felt for my babysitter, Camryn Davison at such a young age transformed over time.
By the time I was a teen that love turned into fantasies I knew would never come true.
By the time I saw her again at twenty-one I was determined to make those fantasies a reality.
If only she’d see me as the man I am now and not the little boy she used to soothe when I had nightmares as a child.
She’s the only one that has an issue with our seven-year age difference, but I’m determined to prove to her that a younger man is exactly what she needs.

TUG
The plans I made for my life didn’t pan out.
I walked away from my best friend, my lover, the only man I could see spending my life with to make a career of being a Marine, but it didn’t happen.
A car accident took him away from me before I realized the mistake I’d made.
Now, thirteen years later, I’ve met a woman and a man who makes everything seem ideal.
He’s perfect in a familiar kind of way, and she’s the kind of brand new you can’t get enough of.
It’s just my luck that one’s a ghost and the other is my boss’s daughter.
These plans may not pan out either.

SCOOTER
I’m no one’s savior.
I work with the Cerberus MC for the thrills, not for the glory.
Saving people who’ve been trafficked is just a side benefit, coming in second to the adrenaline rush of eradicating some of the evil in the world.
Mia Vazquez didn’t seem to get the memo.
When I pulled her out of Hell, she wouldn’t let go. She literally wrapped her arms around my neck and refused to release me.
I did the only thing I could do; I held her back.
For weeks I stayed by her side, comforting her and assuring her things would eventually get better.
She managed to climb inside of me, and then she took off.
Mia Vazquez didn’t get the memo.
She’s mine, and letting go of me doesn’t mean I’ll let go of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment