Sunday, October 18, 2020

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: BRAZEN BOSSMAN (COCKY HERO CLUB) BY EMMA NICHOLE

 

 

 

 
 
 

 

Title: Brazen Bossman

A Cocky Hero Club Novel

 

Author: Emma Nichole

 

Genre: Contemporary Romance

 

Release Date: October 18, 2020

 

 

Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward are excited to bring you the Cocky Hero Club: original works from various authors inspired by Keeland and Ward's New York Times bestselling Cocky Bastard series.
 
 
BLURB

 

Dear Ida, 
 
My boss is an egotistical, arrogant, cuff link wearing jerk. 
I wanted nothing more than to throw my badge 
at his face and walk out the door. 
But the heat of the moment took over... 
We went too far... and I liked it. 
Maybe I should just leave the city and change my name 
to spare myself the embarrassment. 
Stop me now before I do it. Please. 
 
Royally Screwed in the City, 
 
Piper

 

 

 

 

 

 

ADD TO GOODREADS

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PURCHASE LINKS
 
AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

 

 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
 
 

 

REVIEW: BRAZEN BOSSMAN (COCKY HERO CLUB) BY EMMA NICHOLE

 

Brazen Bossman (Cocky Hero Club)Brazen Bossman by Emma Nichole

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Brazen Bossman proves that a book cannot be judged by it's cover. Nichole pulls you in by your senses and then takes aim at the heart. Nathaniel and Piper are a feast on so many levels. The attraction is obvious. The tension is so thick it's almost smothering. However, it's the lessons of life and heart that held me spellbound. Spicy shows it has a sensitive side.



View all my reviews

 

 

 

 

 
 
OCTOBER RELEASES
 

 

 
 
 

 

 
 
AUTHOR BIO

 

 

 

After years of living vicariously through so many characters and stories created by others, Emma Nichole has taken the plunge herself. 
 
A southern girl born, raised, and still residing in Tennessee, she holds the quirks of this area of the world close to her heart and showcases it in her writing. 
 
She's a wife, a mother of two, an avid college football fan (Go Vols), a best friend, a sister, a lover of all music, movies, and above all else... a lover of books.

 

 

 

AUTHOR LINKS

 

 

 

 

 

 
COCKY HERO CLUB
 
 
 
 
 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/3455255/happy-book-week-brazen-bossman-cocky-hero-club-by-emma-nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment