Thursday, February 25, 2021

SPOTLIGHT TOUR: (AUDIO EDITION): SHATTERED BY A.K. MACBRIDE, NARRATED BY STACY GONZALEZ & GREGORY SALINAS



 NEW RELEASE

 

Calling All Single Parent and Small Town Romance Lovers!!

This is one you are not going to want to miss!

Now Available! 

 

 

Shattered by A.K. MacBride

Narrated by Stacy Gonzalez and Gregory Salinas

Produced and Published by Pink Flamingo Productions

 

 

 

 

Audible US  http://bit.ly/ShatteredAudioUS

 

Audible UK  http://bit.ly/ShatteredAudioUK

 

 

Review Tour Hosted by Audiobook Obsession 

 

 

 

Blurb

 

"I've quit so many things in my life, but I'm not quitting you. The very essence of you is burned into my soul."

 

Logan Jackson is all tattoos, beard, and swagger.

With his devilish looks and unrepentant charm, he's a danger to my tattered heart.

 

Especially when he makes it clear, I'm the one he wants.

 

It doesn't matter how desperately I'd like to give in to the heated promises in his dark eyes or how my heart always stutters in his presence.

 

I have to think about my son and giving him the life he deserves.

 

But I underestimated the sheer determination Logan has to break down my walls brick by brick.

The closer we become, the harder it gets to keep the past from intruding.

 

And I quickly realize the secrets we keep will either bring us closer together or destroy us for good.

 

 

 AUDIO REVIEW: SHATTERED (WILLOW CREEK #1) 

 

Shattered (Willow Creek Book 1)

Shattered

 by 

A.K. MacBride



My rating: 

5 of 5 stars




Audiobook Review: Shattered (Willow Creek #1) by A.K. MacBride, Narrated by Stacy Gonzalez & Gregory Salinas




By heart. By soul. By faith. Shattered holds nothing back. MacBride lures you in by your emotions and mesmerizes you with her characters. Less than perfect, heartachingly real, Logan and Harper are as precious as they are broken. Gonzalez and Salinas bring a haunting magic to a beautiful tragedy and leave an enchanting impression that looks alot like love.





View all my reviews

 

 

@audiobookobsession @pinkflamingo_productions @akmacbride @stacygonzalezbooks @voice.of.greg

 

#ReviewTour #NowAvailable #ShatteredAudioTour #AKMacBride #StacyGonzalez #GregorySalinas #PinkFlamingoProductions #AudiobookObsession #SmallTownRomance #SingleParentRomance

No comments:

Post a Comment