Monday, January 16, 2023

NOW IN AUDIO .....

 



 

 

 

"From the very first word to the very last thought, Ramsey and Deacon sweep into the heart. Never With Me turns sweet romance into a captivating delight. My heart may never recover from this swoonworthy romance." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 

NEVER WITH ME BY KAYLEE RYAN, NARRATED BY JACK MAVERICK & LEXI MAE

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

A new small-town best-friend's-older-brother romance from New York Times and USA Today best-selling author Kaylee Ryan.

Ramsey

I'm out of my depth participating in a blind-date photo shoot. Not only am I meant to act like I'm open for dating, but I'm meant to be sexy and get up close and personal with a complete stranger.

None of the above is me. But I'm a sucker, and my best friend can talk me into anything.

Deacon is the kind of guy my heart could be safe with. But I've been taking care of myself for a long time, and I'm not sure I'm ready to rely on anyone else. Not even the handsome, successful older brother of my best friend.

Deacon

I never saw her coming. One date with a beautiful stranger, and I'm hooked.

Technically, Ramsey isn't a stranger. She's my little sister's best friend, the same sister who volunteered me because she claims "I'm a workaholic in desperate need of love".

All I know is I can't stop thinking about Ramsey and the way her lips felt against mine. I have to see her again. Good thing I'm an attorney, because convincing her to take a chance on me is going to be the hardest case I've ever pleaded. She's worried about the past repeating itself. What she's yet to figure out is that her fear is unnecessary...never with me.
 

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Audible: https://www.audible.com/pd/Never-with-Me-Audiobook/B0BQ3Y7TTB?qid=1672238032&sr=1-2&ref=a_search_c3_lProduct_1_2&pf_rd_p=83218cca-c308-412f-bfcf-90198b687a2f&pf_rd_r=ZMQGMKFT7CZVKAKX6MBM&pageLoadId=w77WrY6k5Vah0RHf&creativeId=0d6f6720-f41c-457e-a42b-8c8dceb62f2c

 

 

Amazon:  https://amzn.to/3YXGrLE

 

 

 

 

REVIEWNEVER WITH ME BY KAYLEE RYAN, NARRATED BY JACK MAVERICK & LEXI MAE

 

 Never with MeNever with Me by Kaylee Ryan

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


From the very first word to the very last thought, Ramsey and Deacon sweep into the heart. Never With Me turns sweet romance into a captivating delight. Ryan breaks the soul wide open with unforgettable people and irresistible romance. Maverick and Mae make emotions come alive. My heart may never recover from this swoonworthy romance.



View all my reviews

 

 

 

"A scorcher that singes the heart. From instant attraction to unpredictable romance, Harlow delivers." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 

TEMPT (CLOVERLEIGH FARMS: THE NEXT GENERATION) BY MELANIE HARLOW, NARRATED BY SEBASTIAN YORK & LUCY RIVERS

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

I didn’t realize who the gruff, gorgeous older man was the night he rescued me from a creep in a Manhattan hotel bar. All I knew was that a hot, bearded stranger with a protective streak showed up right when I needed a reminder that real gentlemen still exist.

(Although he left his manners behind after asking me up to his room.)

It was the hottest night of my life, but I never thought I’d see the former Navy SEAL again.

Imagine my surprise at the rehearsal dinner one week later, when my sexy one-night stand is introduced as the father of the groom. Even more surprising? That temptation we felt in New York was no fluke.

In public, we pretend there’s nothing between us.

In private, we can’t keep our hands off each other.

The situation is beyond complicated. Zach never even knew he’d fathered a child until recently, and he wants to earn his son’s trust and respect. As for me, I’m looking for a man who wants to start a family, and Zach has made it clear he’s not that man. He’s fifteen years older, newly divorced, and he lives across the country.

But no matter how many times we draw the line, we keep crossing it.

Nothing so wrong should ever feel so right.

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

https://www.melanieharlow.com/book/tempt/

 

 

 

REVIEWTEMPT (CLOVERLEIGH FARMS: THE NEXT GENERATION) BY MELANIE HARLOW, NARRATED BY SEBASTIAN YORK & LUCY RIVERS

 

 

TemptTempt by Melanie Harlow

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


A scorcher that singes the heart. Tempt is the stuff romance is made of. From instant attraction to unpredictable romance, Harlow delivers. Zach and Millie are a bittersweet surprise. A brief glimpse into the unforgettable that proves hard to resist.

 


View all my reviews

 

 

 

 "A tale of dangerous liaisons breeds heartstopping romance. Razor's Edge is a ruthless dance with danger that will keep readers on the edge of intrigue and drama." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 

 

RAZOR'S EDGE (K19 SECURITY SOLUTIONS: TEAM ONE) BY HEATHER SLADE, NARRATED BY J. RIVER & STEPHANIE NEMETH - PARKER

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

When love cuts like a knife....

Bodyguard for K19 Security Systems, Tabon "Razor" Sharp has seen his fair share of tragedy, but one thing is for certain: he never forgets a face. Agreeing to be his buddy's groomsman means he'll once again reunite with the enchanting and gorgeous, Ava McNamara. Unable to finish what they started last time, he's more than ready to reignite the spark with Ava.

But the wedding brings on more than he bargained for. Meeting Ava's father throws a wrench into his plans. Her father isn't who he claims to be. And Razor is determined to uncover all the facts. Torn between exposing a criminal and protecting Ava, he struggles between duty and desire. Now, it's up to Razor to protect the woman with the haunted eyes and destroy everything she's ever known. Will they recover from the truth or will Razor's cut wound her too deeply?

©2018 Heather Slade (P)2020 Heather Slade
 (less)

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

 

 

REVIEWRAZOR'S EDGE (K19 SECURITY SOLUTIONS: TEAM ONE) BY HEATHER SLADE, NARRATED BY J. RIVER & STEPHANIE NEMETH - PARKER 

 

 Razor (K19 Security Solutions, #1)Razor by Heather Slade

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


A tale of dangerous liaisons breeds heartstopping romance. From unpredictable to tempting, Razor and Ava deliver the goods. Slade pushes the senses to the edge while pushing emotions to their limit. Razor's Edge is a ruthless dance with danger that will keep readers on the edge of intrigue and drama.



View all my reviews

 

No comments:

Post a Comment