Monday, August 28, 2023

AUDIO SPOTLIGHT: THE REBOUND BY L. STEELE, NARRATED BY SHANE EAST & ROSE DIORO

 






The Rebound by L. Steele is now live in audio!


Narrated by Shane East & Rose Dioro


"The Rebound is no fairytale. It is an adventure of hearts .... A beautifully broken love story that runs wild. Through the eyes of young love, the soul speaks." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



Start listening today!
Audible: https://readerlinks.com/l/3174621
Amazon: https://readerlinks.com/l/3174613
Apple Books: https://readerlinks.com/l/3174615



He was supposed to be my forever love. Instead, he became my personal hell....

I wasn’t supposed to be on the beach that night.
Neither was Declan Beauchamp, the super-hot, super-bad-boy upcoming actor.
He saved me from being hurt.
But his life changed forever.

I never thought I’d see him again.
Until he returns and offers me the chance to embrace my dreams.
Now, I'm a singer with a break-out single.
Together, we’re a match-made-in-tabloid heaven.
Then, he betrays me.

Shattered, I put him behind and move on.
I even have a new boyfriend.
Except my career is in freefall.
The only consolation?
Declan isn’t faring better either.

With my future and his at stake, Declan comes up with a plan.
One movie together, and a fake relationship to catapult our futures back on track.

But when our chemistry detonates, how will I survive this encounter?

A standalone, enemies to lovers, fake relationship billionaire romance about mistakes, heartache, and second chances.




#AgeGap #AlphaHero #Angsty #Billionaire #BritishHero #ComingofAge#FakeRelationship #EnemiestoLovers #FirstLove #FoundFamily #HeroineinDanger #Mafia #OppositeSidesoftheTrack #LoveatFirstSight #RoadTrip #Rockstar #VirginHeroine #SecondChance #bookclub #bookish #booklover #booksta #bookstagram #bookworm #valentineprlm @valentine_pr_



No comments:

Post a Comment