Tuesday, November 21, 2023

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: THE REAL MS. SCROOGE BY JACKIE PAXSON

 





NEW RELEASE


SPOTLIGHT TOUR


THE REAL MS. SCROOGE BY JACKIE PAXSON


"Paxson pulls at the heartstrings with humor and romance." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)





The Real Ms. Scrooge

 

by Jackie Paxson

 

My name is Ophelia Scrooge and I hate Christmas.  I know. I know. It's cliche. However, I have my reasons.  I've never had a good Christmas in my life.  This year doesn't seem any different even if my best friend's brother wants to unwrap me for Christmas. However, when strange things start happening, I may have to reconsider my feelings for Christmas and a particularly sexy man that seems to pop up everywhere. 


AMAZON

https://books2read.com/TNRC2023MistletoeandMarkets

Read on Kindle Unlimited


REVIEW: THE REAL MS. SCROOGE BY JACKIE PAXSON

Mistletoe & Markets
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

From humorous to heartbreaking to unforgettable, Mistletoe & Markets is a collection of irresistible romance. Great authors and emotional stories, make for captivating romance.

Paxson pulls at the heartstrings with humor and romance. Ophelia Scrooge is Christmas at it's most endearing. An entertaining look at love, life and just maybe happily ever after. The Real Ms. Scrooge is classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment