Thursday, January 25, 2024

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: THE SUMMER YOU FOUND ME (THE SUMMER) BY ELIZABETH O'ROARK

 


NEW RELEASE


SPOTLIGHT TOUR




The Summer You Found Me by Elizabeth O'Roark is #NowLive! 


"The allure of Elizabeth O'Roark is that she puts the soul on full display.   The Summer You Found Me is vulnerability with the strength to heal and the power to hurt." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)




KATE
I tore out of rehab to win my husband back. It'll work, too. He just needs to see that I'm clean, that I'm on my feet again.

Until that happens, though, I've only got one guy in my corner—Beck, my husband's best friend, who takes me in against his will and keeps me sane.

Living with Beck is easier than I expected. And fun. Except I've got a long history of wanting things I'm not supposed to want.

And Beck may be the most dangerous of them all.

BECK
Kate had nowhere else to go—helping her out is the right thing to do. Though if she thinks the fact that she's still married to my best friend means she's safe walking around my house in nothing but a t-shirt...well, I'm somewhat less sure.

Because maybe Caleb could overlook her. Maybe Caleb could fail to notice her.

But from the moment we met, Kate's been the only thing I could see. And no matter what she's telling herself, she wants me just as badly as I want her.








  Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited


Amazon: https://bit.ly/3skaukT

Amazon Worldwide: https://mybook.to/TSYFM


Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3MsCCcv



REVIEW: THE SUMMER YOU FOUND ME (THE SUMMER) BY ELIZABETH O'ROARK


The Summer You Found Me (The Summer, #3)
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The allure of Elizabeth O'Roark is that she puts the soul on full display. From the pain of addiction to the yearning of love, The Summer You Found Me is like exposing an open wound. Vulnerability with the strength to heal and the power to hurt.











@elizabethoroark




#ContemporaryRomance #AdultRomance #AlphaHero #Angsty #BoyFallsFirst #ForbiddenLove #FriendstoLovers #LoveatFirstSight #Orphan #RoommatestoLovers #SmallTown #TorturedLead #TragicPast #bookclub #bookish #booklover #booksta #bookstagram #bookworm #readersofig #readersofinstagram #valentineprlm @valentine_pr_





No comments:

Post a Comment