Friday, July 3, 2015

CURRENTLY FREE ON AMAZON! PLAYING FOR LOVE AT DEEP HAVEN.

 

 

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

"It is heartbreaking to read the story of their separation, two people who never got

over each other no matter the involvements in between...and swooningly, gorgeously romantic to see them working their way back to each other through poem and song." --LeeAnn, Goodreads reviewer and bookseller

She was the girl.
The only girl.
The only girl I ever wanted.
The only girl I ever loved.
The only girl I could ever love.

And I killed it.
I destroyed it.
I threw her love away.

For nine years, I've kept the memory of her locked in the deepest corner of my heart...all the while hating myself for what I did to her.
To us.

Now, without warning, she's walked back into my life.

I'm covered in tats.
She's covered in Polo.
I write heavy metal songs.
She writes chick-lit.
My eyes are angry.
Her eyes are sad.

I still long for her with every fiber of my being.
But I have no idea if she feels the same.

I guess it's time to find out.

 

Playing for Love at Deep Haven is a standalone novel.

 

Amazonhttp://www.amazon.com/Playing-Love-at-Deep-Haven-ebook/dp/B00HS6NJNO/

 

READ AND REVIEW

Playing for Love at Deep Haven (Enchanted Places, #1)
by Katy Regnery
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been blessed to have found a great deal of my favorite books as free reads

at the time I have purchased them.  Never knowing what to expect you open the

book and read that first page with a hint of anticipation.  Playing For Love at

Deep Haven proved for me to be worth it's weight in gold.  Katy Regnery wrote

a captivating story of first love.  The pain of the two main characters proves so

real that you feel their emotions grabbing at you from every page. This is a

beautiful story of friendship, first love and finding the way home again.  Must

read. (www.goodreads.com/review/list/25556913-isha-coleman)

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1195448/currently-free-on-amazon-playing-for-love-at-deep-haven

No comments:

Post a Comment