Tuesday, May 23, 2017

NEW RELEASE: REAL SEXY (REAL DIRTY DUET) BY MEGHAN MARCH

 

 

 

  

 

 

Real Sexy AMAZON

 

 

 

In Nashville, country stars are a dime a dozen.

 

I swore I’d never get caught up with one, but Boone Thrasher made a liar out of me.

 

I said I’d never put my heart on the line, but he didn’t ask before he stole it.

 

Now we’re facing my worst fears, and we'll see if this country boy is tough enough to see it through.

 

Girls like me don’t get happily ever afters… but maybe he’ll prove that wrong too.


 

 

 

 

 

Amazon | iBooks | BN | Kobo | Google Play


 

 

 

 

 

 

Real Dirty AMAZON

 

 

I have everything a guy could want—a new single burning up the charts, more money than a simple country boy could spend, and a woman I’m planning to marry.

 

Until she doesn’t show up for my proposal.

The life I thought was so perfect, isn’t.

The guy who thought he had everything, doesn’t.

 

I’ve got my heart on lockdown, but life sends me straight into the path of a mouthy bartender who puts me in my place.

Now the only place I want to put her is under me.

I thought I was done with love, but maybe I’m just getting started.

 

Amazon | iBooks | BN | Kobo | Google Play

 

 

 

 

meghanmarchpic

 

Meghan March has been known to wear camo face paint and tromp around in woods wearing mud-covered boots, all while sporting a perfect manicure. She's also impulsive, easily entertained, and absolutely unapologetic about the fact that she loves to read and write smut. Her past lives include slinging auto parts, selling lingerie, making custom jewelry, and practicing corporate law. Writing books about dirty talking alpha males and the strong, sassy women who bring them to their knees is by far the most fabulous job she's ever had. She loves hearing from her readers at meghanmarchbooks@gmail.com.

 

FACEBOOK | WEBSITE | INSTAGRAM | AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE | TWITTER | PINTEREST

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1564057/new-release-real-sexy-real-dirty-duet-by-meghan-march

No comments:

Post a Comment