Sunday, May 14, 2017

STEP INTO THE WORLD OF VIRNA DEPAUL!

 

 

Lip Action (Kiss Talent Agency Book 1)

 

 

READ AND REVIEW

 

 

LIP ACTION (KISS TALENT AGENCY) BY VIRNA DEPAUL

 

 

Release Date:  April 23, 2017

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

Marissa

Appearance is everything to my upper-crust mother, but when she insists I take back my pedigreed-but-cheating ex? I’d rather stab myself with a salad fork. So I blurt out I’m dating someone new. Someone like…that smoking-hot, vaguely familiar guy across the restaurant, who could be the next James Bond.

Turns out he’s the star of my favorite, cheesy, sci-fi soap opera. (Don’t judge me.) One minute I’m fantasizing about Borg and his green-hued abs. The next, Simon Dale is making me an offer my sex-starved body can’t refuse.

Simon

I’m up for a breakout movie role that’ll launch me off the B-list, but I don’t need a script to read the scene between Marissa and her mum. Even though I’m a London gutter rat who never rubbed elbows with a Royal, I easily slip into the role of Marissa’s doting boyfriend. Why? I need a favor in return— a steady girlfriend, just long enough to convince the producers I’ve changed my wild ways.

Trouble is, I’m going all Method on this relationship—and close to losing the one thing that could break me. My heart.

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon         B & N        Google Play Books       IBooks        Kobo

 

 

REVIEW:  LIP ACTION (KISS TALENT AGENCY) BY VIRNA DEPAUL

 

Lip Action (Kiss Talent Agency Book 1)Lip Action by Virna DePaul

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


The best romances start out with a side of cheese and the most unbelievable circumstances. With Lip Action, Ms. Depaul delivers everything but the kitchen sink. Simon and Marissa are can be a barrel of laughs, but their drama can leads to bouts of frustration on regular occasions. With family drama, a burgeoning movie career, heated attraction and insecurities on both sides Lip Action is a whirlwind beginning to the start of a beautiful friendship for me and the Kiss Talent Agency.




View all my reviews

 

 

 

Locking Lips (Kiss Talent Agency Book 2)

 

 

LOCKING LIPS (KISS TALENT AGENCY) BY VIRNA DEPAUL

 

 

Release Date:  April 23, 2017

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

Caleb

As a photographer, I appreciate contrasts. The stiff, snobby brat on the flight from New York turns out to be a scared, vulnerable woman who warms my heart. The icy cold soda she dumps in my lap leads to the hottest sex of my life in an LA dressing room.

When I watch her walk away, I feel something I’ve never felt before. A twinge of regret that I’ll never see her again. Except we do meet again. And she’s driving me insane.

Heather

Clearly, I’ve lost my mind.

Turns out the owner of the deep, sensual voice that kept me from needing the airline barf bag, who lured me completely out of character to indulge in anonymous, semi-public sex, is the photographer for my designs’ first photo spread in Bella fashion magazine.

Worse, our artistic visions clash. And every time we butt heads, our butts somehow get naked.

I can’t let my hormones cloud my judgment. I tried having it all, and it didn’t work out. I have to stop envisioning a life with him, and get my head back in the game…before I lose everything.

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon         B & N        Google Play Books       IBooks        Kobo

 

 

REVIEW:  LOCKING LIPS (KISS TALENT AGENCY) BY VIRNA DEPAUL

 

Locking Lips (Kiss Talent Agency Book 2)Locking Lips by Virna DePaul

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


In the heat of the moment they lost their heads and listened to their baser instincts. Now two strangers are losing their minds as they slowly open their hearts to all the possibilities. Sometimes a person has to step out of their head in order to listen to their heart. Heather and Caleb are fire and ice. The love -hate relationship works for them. As they walk the fine line between temptation and romance and love and hate, it's hard to guess what the end result would be. Yet it proves a fun experience to try. Locking Lips starts off hot, hits on hilarious and ultimately ending up winning my heart.



View all my reviews

 

 

Cover art

 

CURRENTLY FREE @:

 

Amazon       B & N     IBooks       Kobo

 

 

 

HARD TIME: STREET (HARD AS NAILS) BY VIRNA DEPAUL

 

 

 

Release Date:  June 30, 2016

 

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

Muscled, tattooed, and irresistible.

Thomas Street is an ex-con, but before he got out of prison, he locked eyes with her…

The moment Street sees Katie serving food in a hellhole of a prison, he wants her. Her sweet little body against his. Under his. Her screaming his name until she admits she’s never had better.

Now he’s found her again, working in a bookstore of all places, and she’s just as gorgeous as he remembers. Only Katie thinks he can be redeemed. That there’s a good man underneath his darkness.

He’s not so sure.

But then Katie becomes his. Katie and her daughter.

And he’ll risk everything, including fighting the devil himself, to protect them.

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon       B & N        Google Play Books       IBooks       Kobo

 

 

REVIEW:  HARD TIME: STREET (HARD AS NAILS) BY VIRNA DEPAUL

 

 

Cover art  Hard Time:  Street (Hard As Nails) by Virna DePaul

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

 

Thomas has made many mistakes. Meeting her wasn't one of them. He's the sinner. She's his saving grace and he will do whatever it takes to keep her safe. Whether gritty and heartbreaking, lighthearted and fun or darkly mysterious, Ms. Depaul always makes her stories fresh and unforgettable. Street is a contradiction in so many ways. His past choices have been questionable, on his exterior he seems more beast than human but he fights for those he loves with everything he is. Katie and her precious daughter give him some of that feeling that he lost in his soul an make him want to be a better man.

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1562565/step-into-the-world-of-virna-depaul

No comments:

Post a Comment