Thursday, September 7, 2017

Catch My Fall (A Falling Novel) by Jessica Scott

Review:

Catch My Fall: A Falling Novel - Jessica Scott

 

Deacon and Kelsey come alive.  Catch My Fall is a haunting tale that is hard to walk away from.  A thing of beauty.  Ms. Scott takes readers through the trials of falling in love in the worst of circumstances. Damaged souls, broken dreams and emotional upheaval, surround two former soldiers trying to move on from the battlefield.  Deacon is a protector.  He needs to be needed and that inner light in him burns for the one woman so broken even he may not be able to save her.  Catch My Fall is a courageous look at what devotion is and how love has the power to heal.  A powerhouse read.

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1596506/catch-my-fall-a-falling-novel-by-jessica-scott

No comments:

Post a Comment