Thursday, September 7, 2017

Unloved, a love story by Katy Regnery

Review:

Unloved, a love story - Katy Regnery

 

Having read the blurb for Unloved, I was a little scared to read the book itself.  The despair evident within just those few lines broke my heart.  It also haunted me and kept pulling me back, so I took a chance.  Like me, Unloved is Katy Regnery stepping out of her comfort zone and getting surprising results.  Cassidy takes readers on an introspective journey that is tragic, inspirational and courageously heartbreaking.  Brynn is Cassidy's chance at redemption, if he steps out of his father's shadow, maybe he can save himself.  Not only did I lose my breath, I left my heart behind as well.

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1596622/unloved-a-love-story-by-katy-regnery

No comments:

Post a Comment