Monday, January 15, 2018

AVAILABLE NOW: HER ROYAL MASTER BY RENEE ROSE!

 

 

 

★★★ ONLY 99c and NOW LIVE! ★★★
Her Royal Master by Renee Rose is NOW LIVE!
 ➤ http://amzn.to/2D74b5F
FREE with #Kindle Unlimited

 

 

 

 

“This is punishment, beautiful. You disobeyed. You will feel my displeasure.”

Three days for five grand and the ultimate reporter’s scoop. 
I just have to make myself available to six royal bad boys on a yacht. How hard could it be?

Except the Devil Duke sees right away I'm not a professional and now he's holding me captive. Training me in the art of submission. Keeping me away from the real story.

He won't let me go until I sign a confidentiality agreement.
Which i'm not going to do.
So that leaves me at his mercy... 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1632590/available-now-her-royal-master-by-renee-rose

No comments:

Post a Comment