Thursday, April 26, 2018

AVAILABLE NOW: THE SOCIOPATH'S DUET BY V.F. MASON

 

 

 

 

★★★ DARK ROMANCES NOW IN KU! ★★★
The Sociopath's Duet by V.F. Mason are now in Kindle Unlimited!

 

 

 

Sapphire

Life, as I knew it, was over one year ago.
I lost my family, my home and any support that came with it.
Living in a crappy apartment with my roommate and working two jobs was not how I envisioned my future.
However, that was one of the things my family had taught me.
Dreams and illusions held no power in the real world.
All this was worth it though as long as I knew I was safe.
Until he showed up, shattering any peace I had.

Sociopath

Violence towards those who wronged me was my only salvation and revenge.
Nothing brought me greater pleasure than the pain and suffering I inflicted on my victims.
Until I met her.
She became my obsession.
Sapphire.
My Sapphire.
If I were a better man, I would have left her alone and never made her part of my life.
But I was a monster.
And monsters didn't have hearts.

Warning: 18+ due to sexual content, profanity, abuse, graphic violence, and adult subject matter.
Sociopath is a two part series.

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1660885/available-now-the-sociopath-s-duet-by-v-f-mason

No comments:

Post a Comment