Thursday, April 19, 2018

Ebook/Audiobook: The Kiss of a Viscount (The Daughters of the Aristocracy) by Linda Rae Sande, Joshua Story

Review:

The Kiss of a Viscount - Linda Rae Sande

 

The reason I started my historical romance journey was because I fell for a wounded Lord and his orphaned charge in Judith McNaught's "Once and Always". Linda Rae Sande takes me back to that precious time. The Kiss of a Viscount speaks to the heart on every level. The beginning of a challenge becomes the culmination of something wonderful. I was head over heels for the story from first read and now that I've had the chance to hear this love ballad as an audio read, I am more in love than ever. If simple is sexy, than The Kiss of a Viscount is smokin' hot. A sensual feast in a sweet package.

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1658984/ebook-audiobook-the-kiss-of-a-viscount-the-daughters-of-the-aristocracy-by-linda-rae-sande-joshua-story

No comments:

Post a Comment