Saturday, March 30, 2019

Marrying My Cowboy by Diana Palmer, Lindsay McKenna, Kate Pearce

Review:

Marrying My Cowboy - Lindsay McKenna, Kate Pearce, Diana Palmer

 

 

It's that time of year again. Love is in the air, beauty is starting to bloom and temperatures are on the rise. With the season of love on It's way, It's fitting that romance jumps in on the fun. Marrying My Cowboy came on the radar for me because I am a fan of all three authors. Pearce gives us something to talk about when taking a chance on naughty puts in question a matter of the heart. McKenna is the boss when it comes to wild rides, emotional moments and inspiring storytelling. Diana Palmer makes scandal front page news and our hearts are the prize at hand. Full of captivating characters, laugh out loud moments and irresistible romance, Marrying My Cowboy will put a move on hearts everywhere.

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1865228/marrying-my-cowboy-by-diana-palmer-lindsay-mckenna-kate-pearce

No comments:

Post a Comment