Thursday, March 21, 2019

NOW AVAILABLE: PROTECTING THEIR SHADOW QUEEN (SHADOW COURT HAREM) BY KIM LORAINE

 

 

 

★ ★ ★ NEW RELEASE! ★ ★ ★

 

 

 

Protecting Their Shadow Queen, the second part to the paranormal Shadow Court Harem by Kim Loraine is NOW LIVE!

 

Grab Your Copy Today!
Free in Kindle Unlimited
Amazon US - https://amzn.to/2U26hzo
Amazon Worldwide - mybook.to/ProtectingTSQ

New to the series? Start reading today!
Free in Kindle Unlimited
Amazon US - https://amzn.to/2WkiRaN
Amazon Worldwide - mybook.to/TheirShadowQueen

 

 

 

I am the queen of the Shadow Court.

My heart is split between three men sworn to me alone. My powers grow every day, and with each moment spent together, so do those of my protectors. But sinister forces work to tear us apart, and I can't help but wonder if there will be blood spilled before long. Threats to my people and my kingdom loom, and war is on our doorstep.

Am I willing to fight for my crown and potentially lose my loves in the process?

 

 

 

 

#booksarelife #bookcommunity #greatreads #bookobsessed #totalbooknerd #readmorebooks #booksofinsta #paperbacks #kimloraine #romancebooks #Shadowcourt #reverseharem #paranormal #ilovebooks #bookstagram #bookaddict #currentlyreading #bookclub #amreading #readersofinstagram #bookaholic #instaread #socialbutterflypr @socialbutterfly_pr

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1861279/now-available-protecting-their-shadow-queen-shadow-court-harem-by-kim-loraine

No comments:

Post a Comment