Saturday, November 21, 2015

ON SALE 11/24: HIS ALL NIGHT (EDGE OF SCANDAL #2) BY ELLE WRIGHT

 

 

 

READ AND REVIEW

 

 

 

HIS ALL NIGHT (EDGE OF SCANDAL #2) BY ELLE WRIGHT

 

 

 

Release Date:  November 24, 2015

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

 

THE PRICE OF PLEASURE

In relationships, Calisa Harper has clear rules: no expectations, no commitments, no one gets hurt. She doesn't need a diamond ring to bring her happiness. She just needs Jared. Fine, fit, and ferocious in bed, Jared is Calisa's ideal combination of friend and lover. But the no-strings status they've shared for years is about to get very tangled.

Jared Williams is the kind of man most women long for: sexy, successful, and ready to settle down. He knows convincing the commitment-phobic Calisa that forever is nothing to fear won't be easy—especially when his ex turns up with a daughter she never told him about. In a heartbeat, Jared and Calisa's passion goes from fiery to fragile. He wants to hold on to the love they share but is terrified that their next night together could be their last.

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon     B & N       Google Play Books      Ibooks       Kobo

 

 

REVIEW:  HIS ALL NIGHT (EDGE OF SCANDAL #2) BY ELLE WRIGHT

 

His All Night (Edge of Scandal, #2)His All Night by Elle Wright

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Reading is one of my favorite things to do. Opening a book helps me to relax, clear my mind and escape for a little while. Elle Wright was brought to my attention via a previous book that was recommended to me. I did not get a chance to read that yet but decided to try out some of her other novels. His All Night was up for request on NetGalley so I figured I would see what all the fuss was about. It is exciting to me when I discover a story that takes place in my home state. When this happens it is easier to put a picture to a location because you don't have to travel far to visit. That was a huge plus for me with this story. With His All Night, Ms. Write has written a story that is sexy but not explicitly so and addictive.



View all my reviews

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1292742/on-sale-11-24-his-all-night-edge-of-scandal-2-by-elle-wright

No comments:

Post a Comment