Thursday, April 21, 2016

ATTENTION FACEBOOK FRIENDS...

 

 

It is with a heavy heart....

 

Effective immediately, I am closing my Facebook account. Too much inconsistency, posts not being shown and today posts being blocked have caused me to make this difficult decision. I will still posts my reviews and opinions on my blogs, Pinterest, Goodreads and Google+.  I realize that this is an inconvenience and I apologize for that but until Facebook gets things in order I have to make a change.  My links are listed below.  I understand if some do not follow but I hope to continue interacting with you all in some way.

 

 

Sincerely,

 

 

Isha C.

 

 

 

 

Follow me My Blogs:

 

Blogger(I Love Romance)            Booklikes(Hopeless Romantic)         

 

Google+        Tumblr

 

 

Social Media

 

Goodreads

 

Twitter

 

Tsu

 

Pinterest

 

Bloglovin

 

Instagram

 

 

 

 

 

 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1389234/attention-facebook-friends

3 comments:

  1. Isha, I'm sorry to see you leave Facebook, but I understand your frustration. I'm already following you on Twitter and Instagram. I added you to my Google+ so I'll be able to see your blogs. I also asked to be your friend on Goodreads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Isha this makes my heart heavy for you :( I understand the frustration but you do make a difference by posting on our fb book page and we certainly appreciate and have looked forward to your posts there. I do hope you'll consider doing so - it's open, as you know for you to post your blog posts there. YOU make such a difference to authors, know that, and to your friends in this "book world". HUGS ~Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isha - I'm so sorry but will keep up with you on other platforms. You are a treasure to the romance community.

    ReplyDelete