Wednesday, October 10, 2018

DEAL ALERT: NORTH STAR BY ME MONTGOMERY

 

 

★★★ TOTAL FREE! ★★★

 

 

North Star by ME Montgomery is FREE and also on KU!

Amazon -- https://amzn.to/2A3hCnL
FREE with #KindleUnlimited

 

A tragedy made him a dad overnight. Could love make us a family?

Of all the things on my "to do" list, finding a man wasn't even listed at the very bottom. I have enough to do searching for a new job and a place to live. 

Miles away from where I left my shattered heart, I fell into the path of a stranger--twice. Sparks flew--twice. Now I know him as Alex, the guardian of the quiet little boy in my classroom whose sad smile made me want to scoop him up and hold him tight. And now Alex wants to do the same with me. 

Finding the courage to open my heart to love a second time isn't easy. But when it comes to these two, I'll put it all on the line again...including whatever it takes to keep our pasts from destroying our future together and hurting the little boy we both love. 

(Note: this book is part of a 2-part series. Alex and Kayla's story concludes in True North, available now.)

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1799103/deal-alert-north-star-by-me-montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment