Wednesday, October 3, 2018

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: RHETT (SIGNATURE SWEETHEARTS) BY KELSIE RAE

 

 

 

It's LIVE!
Rhett by Kelsie Rae is AVAILABLE NOW!
 

 

 

 

GET YOUR COPIES HERE:

 

KU member? Read Rhett for #FREE!!!

 

 

 

 

RHETT (SIGNATURE SWEETHEARTS) BY KELSIE RAE

 

 

Release Date: October 3, 2018

 

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

***Can be read as a stand alone*** 

Indie

I’ve never believed in fairy tales. Sure, I was raised with Disney movies and princess stories, but I wasn’t stupid enough to fall for them. The can’t-eat, can’t-sleep kind of love doesn’t exist. And that’s a fact.
My relationship is realistic. Convenient. Solid. I thought I was happy. 
And then I met him. 
My new neighbor. 
The guy who’s starting to make me question everything. Making me wonder if maybe, just maybe, I could be wrong.

Rhett

I've never been afraid to go after what I want. After all, my job is solely based on seeing opportunities and capitalizing on them. 
And then I met my new neighbor.
Our chemistry is off the charts, our banter is on point, and her body is out of this world.
So why does she turn to ice as soon as I mention a date? Even when her eyes linger longer than necessary?
She's hiding something. 
And I'm going to find out what it is.

**This is not a cheating book and has a HEA**
 

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon        B & N         Google Play Books        IBooks        Kobo

 

 

REVIEWRHETT (SIGNATURE SWEETHEARTS) BY KELSIE RAE

 

 

Rhett (Signature Sweethearts)Rhett by Kelsie Rae

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


The grass always seems greener on the other side of the fence, but when dreaming with a broken heart does that ever turn out to be true? Rhett is the exploration of the road less traveled. Indie and Rhett want to be happy, yet are afraid to risk their hearts. Can they move out of the past to gain a happy future? Kelsie Rae has a knack for seeing beyond the negative. With an understanding heart, an empathetic ear and a plethora of wisdom, we can weather any storm.




View all my reviews

 

 

 

 

About Kelsie

 

Kelsie prides herself on writing straight from her own heart, which is how she fell into sweet contemporary romance. She's a sucker for a love story with all the feels. When she's not chasing words for her next book, you will probably find her reading or, more likely, playing with her "monsters".

She adores chocolate, photography, baking, chick flicks, and running. And now that she's actively pursuing her writing dreams, she's set her sights on someday finding the self-discipline to not eat an entire batch of cookies in one sitting.

 

 

 

Follow Kelsie Online!
 
Facebook → http://bit.ly/2GkLj7K
Goodreads → http://bit.ly/2G4wC9O

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1795805/happy-book-week-rhett-signature-sweethearts-by-kelsie-rae

No comments:

Post a Comment