Wednesday, October 10, 2018

NOW AVAILABLE: HIS WICKED WITCH (THE HALLOWEEN HONEYS) BY KIM LORAINE

 

 

★ ★ ★ NOW LIVE AND .99 CENTS!★ ★ ★

His Wicked Witch, an all-new sweet and sexy novella by Kim Loraine is NOW LIVE and ONLY .99 Cents!

 



Grab Your copy Today!
Free in Kindle Unlimited
Amazon US - https://amzn.to/2A16E2d
Amazon Worldwide - mybook.to/HisWickedWitch

 

Rule #1: professors don’t sleep with students.

When I took a guest position at Oak Ridge University, the last thing I planned on meeting Tilly. But she is everything I picture in the perfect woman, and I can’t resist her proposition. One night together, no strings attached.

The moment my lips are on hers, it’s clear we are meant for more than one night. Until she falls into my class on Monday morning.

We’re not supposed to be together. That’s what all the rules say. But I’ve never been good at following rules, and what they don’t know won’t hurt them.

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1798865/now-available-his-wicked-witch-the-halloween-honeys-by-kim-loraine

No comments:

Post a Comment