Tuesday, October 9, 2018

TEASER TUESDAY: FETCH BY AJ ALEXANDER

 

 

 

 

Find out just how far Cole is willing to go to make Addison beg for him!

Read the following excerpt from Fetch by AJ Alexander which is coming on October 16!!

 

 

 

 

ADD TO YOUR TBR → http://bit.ly/2Coe96w

FOLLOW AJ FOR RELEASE ALERTS → http://bit.ly/2xhB11X

 

BLURB:

 

Addison is running from a life she never wanted, but a chance meeting with a dog walker could lead her down a path she'd never thought possible.

 

The last thing Cole expected to find when he knocked on his client’s front door was the answer to every teenage boy's wet dream.

 

Now he's determined to have Addison whether she likes it or not. But when the past comes back to haunt them both, will it destroy any chance they had at happiness?

 

 

SIGN UP for a new release alert → http://bit.ly/2OlnGwO

 

 

 

 

EXCERPT

 

COLE

 

I lay on her bed and wait. Watching Addy, with her fingers buried deep in her pussy while calling out my name was beautiful. There are no other words to describe it, just thinking about it once again has me palming my cock through my jeans. I’m going to fuck her into submission, she will be mine. She just doesn’t know it yet.

 

“How did you get in here?” Addy comes sashing out of the bathroom, her skin glistening in the sunlight. My mouth waters as I think of licking the drops of water from her skin,

 

“I’m the dog walker, remember?” I hold up my spare key. “Your Aunt gave me a key.”

 

She turns to head into the closet, I’m assuming to get dressed. “Who said you could get dressed.” I immediately climb off the bed and follow her into the closet.  She swings around, freezing me in place with her eyes. If looks could kill, I would be dead right now. Unfortunately, that look has the opposite effect on me than intended. I want her more now than I did yesterday.

 

“Cole, let’s get one thing straight. We fucked last night, that’s it. Nothing more nothing less. If you think you have any claim over me, your wrong. Do us both a favor and leave me alone.”

 

She turns around and continues searching for clothes, grabbing her arm I spin her around and use my body to force her backward toward the wall of the closet. My left-hand reaches out, sweeping clothes out the way, so I have space to pin her to the wall with my body. Running my nose along the curve of her neck, I feel a shiver run through her body before I take a bite of her ear.

 

“I said I wasn’t done with you.” Letting go of her arm, my right-hand rips the towel from between us and I slide my hand down her body. Skimming my finger between her lips, she is already wet for me.

 

“Your pussy belongs to me now. The sooner you realize that, the better it will be for both of us.” Using my foot, I widen her legs so I can slide my fingers into her hot core. She moans in pleasure as I curl my fingers, brushing against the bundle of nerves that I know will have her seeing stars in no time. Slowly, I pump in and out of her pussy, getting a steady rhythm, as I grind my rock-hard cock into her stomach. Sensing my need, Addy reaches down to unbuckle my jeans and releases my cock. She licks her hand from wrist to the tip of her fingers, before gripping my cock tightly and stroking me in the perfect rhythm.

 

“Please.” Addy grips my cock tighter in her hand.

 

“So now you beg for me? I thought it was just a quick fuck, nothing more.” I pull my fingers from her pussy and slip them into my mouth licking them clean.

 

Releasing her grip on my cock, I see fire in her eyes. “Either fuck me or get out. I don’t have time for your bullshit.”

 

“Oh, I’ll fuck you. Beg me.” I started tucking my cock back into my jeans. I almost whimper in pain as I start to zipper and button them up, I want to pound her pussy into submission, but I don’t beg. I never have and never will, she needs to understand who she belongs too.

 

“I won’t beg.”

 

“Well, then you don’t get my cock, darlin’. You know where to find me when you’re ready to admit who your pussy belongs to.”

 

With a herculean effort, I turn to leave, but before I do, I check the top drawer of her dresser. I originally was looking for another set of panties, but what I found was an even better prize.  Right on top, is an assortment of dildos, vibrators, and special lubricants. “I’m taking these with me. The only dick that’s going in that pussy is mine.”

 

Addy grabs her towel off the floor to cover up with a shocked expression on her face as I gather up all her toys. Closing the drawer with a slam, I grab a bag from the floor, exit the closet, and make my way down the stairs. I only make it half way down before Addy lets out a blood-curdling scream of frustration from the top of the stairs.

 

“You told her she would have to beg, didn’t you?” Heather ask from her place at the breakfast bar as I make my way through the kitchen to the back door.

 

“Yup, and I took all of her toys too. She will be begging for me in no time.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

About AJ Alexander

 

Fluent in sarcasm, Supernatural, and song lyrics, I like talking to people and finding what makes them tick, though that probably has to do with the Psychology degree. I’m up before the sun because my kids don’t sleep, chugging tea and coffee to keep my eyes open and my brain semi functional. Being married to a man in uniform means I’ve lived a lot of places, survived seeing my husband for half the amount of time I’ve been married, and spent a lot of time raising my kids alone.

I love to write messed up psychos with lots of angst, happily ever afters that have to be worked for. Women with sass and backbone, men with a twisted hero complex and the need to control are my favorite to read as well as write.

 

Follow AJ Online!

Amazon: http://bit.ly/AJAlexanderAmazon

Bookbub: http://bit.ly/AJAlexanderBookBub

Facebook: http://bit.ly/AJAlexanderFacebook

Facebook Group: http://bit.ly/AJAlexanderFBGroup

Goodreads: http://bit.ly/AJAlexanderGoodreads

Instagram: http://bit.ly/AJAlexanderInsta

Twitter: http://bit.ly/AJAlexanderTwitter

Website: http://bit.ly/AJAlexanderWebsite

Newsletter: http://bit.ly/AJAlexanderSubscribe

 

 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1798086/teaser-tuesday-fetch-by-aj-alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment